:( what are u scared of?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still scared of those big dress up cartoon caracters in Movie world and that, skinks freak me out, there always in my house. i can handle my own, like beardies, but skinks *shivers run down the spine and looks for cover* Im scared of chainsaws *look like they always wanna eat me* I think thats all though

i'm scared of hights i shake an wobble even on a chair .use to be scare of snakes and mice but its surprising how you get over that sort of fear when you have to look after them and live with them still think the only good mouse is a dead one for snake food .:lol:

Crickets well im not really scared of them they just gross me out they stink!!!

i want a beardie but i need crickets to have a beardie :( lol

Just thought of something I am really scared of. I hate walking over anything clear and even if I know it's safe I still freak out. I am slightly scared of heights and I think that has something to do with it.

Just thought of something I am really scared of. I hate walking over anything clear and even if I know it's safe I still freak out. I am slightly scared of heights and I think that has something to do with it.

Go to the blue mountains and go on the thing (mind blank) that takes you across the valley. Glass floor :)

I'm scared of falling pregnant - I think it's called tocophobia.... I have a real fear of that - I just couldn't handle something growing inside of me - parasitising... ewwwwe

PMSL...... spoken like a REEEEEEAL MAN!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I would say dolls for sure, spiders only if the big ones are in the same room as me not behind glass or especially it there is one crawling on me!!!!

:lol: Yay.Oh and matt.....i hope your watching this.Hes like a huge shrek to me! :D

lmao Nikki!

I'm scared of answering my home phone, I just let it ring out or wait for my partner to answer it, lol.. any other phone is fine :|

Well I'm not a great fan of the deep waters of the sea, I got hit by something once at a beach and it just left me in pain and bleeding so since then I don't go beach.
Orb weaver spider and St Andrews Cross spider are also on my least favorite list of things because they always build their webs at my head level... lol
There are probably other thing but I can't think of them at the moment.

Sleeping on a bunk bed underneath someone...... you never know when It will collapse lol :)

stepping on plug holes only stepping on em im cool grabbign stuff out of them with my fingers tho. No idea why but if i step on one in the shower or touch one in the bath i flip and will get out immediatly and rub my foot to the point of carpet burn on any woolen thing i can find (wool is the only fabric that makes the yukkie feeling go away)

oh...i hate needles...hi 5 timmo!!!! and i am freacked out of clowns!

I'm very scared of my alarm clock on a Monday morning hehehe

And every day for that matter

Lewy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back