Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god I love science, I can't get enough of science, I watch science all the time on the Internet, at home , at work, I used to love science at school ! My science teacher was amazing ;)

We have already gone over this at the start of the thread. Its not a myth, its just something that most men (and some women) find very difficult to achieve.... but then again, as the old saying goes, if you want a jon done properly do it yourself ;)

I never want a jon done properly.... So I always get someone else to do my jons for me.

Hubby was reading over my shoulder earlier and was amazed there were not more females defending the UFO he thinks we are letting the Men get away with too much ;) He was also surprised I was so very "modest in my opinions" I had to explain this is an all age forum lol

Last edited:
I find that a good discussion / argument can always come from the simple topic of my families and 1000's of other aussies and 100,000's worldwide-- Naturism --
It is an interesting thing to chat about for many reasons , lets see how it goes :)

hmmmm, im all for being naked, but pretty sure that the whole world doesnt want to see my fatness on full display, so ill stick to showing of my good biits, and walking around naked at home :)

i got my good bits all coloured in trying to get hubby to have a look! lolz... No i get random guys walking up the street saying "nice t*ts, ooops sorry i mean tatts"... LOL, i really dont know what i expected people to do....

i got my good bits all coloured in trying to get hubby to have a look! lolz... No i get random guys walking up the street saying "nice t*ts, ooops sorry i mean tatts"... LOL, i really dont know what i expected people to do....

there are a lot of nudists with tatts and lots with pierceings , its interesting because some are placed in areas that just start a conversation , we were in sa last year and a young man
(30's) had about 1kg of stainless hanging of his genitals and all the older folk (60'sand more ) wanted to do was talk about it . but most tatted nudists just wear them like jewelery .my wife and I have no tatts or body pierceings (total nudists) :lol: and i dont think the children want any either -- having seen a few in their time!

and its not just about showing off your good bits ( and as you would imagine your good bits might not be all that attractive to every one). I get naked because its more comfortable , not to be looked at because i aint no oil painting

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back