Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took less time than it took you to make that post. 20*365 is about 7,000. 200,000/7000 is about 30. Just ballpark estimates, which is all that's relevant since we're making assumptions about when she started and what "hundreds of thousands" meant. Realistically, she probably started later, and "hundreds of thousands" usually means more than 200,000, so we could assume it was actually more like 200-500 per day, with thousands on some days (allowing for days off or slow days when sick etc.). Of course, I'm not throwing in the realistic 'she is full of $#!T 'cause she is female' allowance, which probably means she has still not had her first. In fact, the 'female orgasm is a myth' crowd should probably use her post as evidence.

My favourite trivial argument is about dim sims. Is the stuff on the outside pasta or pastry?

I think your brain is too fast for my head....

I absolutely dislike B/S so I will not say I have had hundreds and thousands(NTLS was probably just tired of trying to defend her UFO's) of ha ha ha ha UFO's(Unique Female Orgasm) BUT I will say they are very real and I have had enough to know lol, perhaps some people maybe a tad confused as to "what" they are actually like? seeing as it is an all age forum I wont go into detail. However if you have been watching too many/not enough adult films you may have unrealistic ideas or thoughts on the UFO.... Dont worry NTLS we and our spouses know the truth ;) along with lots of happy women.... Here is a good way to tell those who do and those who dont, if you have a really sour female bet she has never had a UFO if you know a really happy female you can bet they have frequent UFO's lol

It's okay, Crystal, I don't think anyone here is actually serious about saying they're mythical ;)

It's okay, Crystal, I don't think anyone here is actually serious about saying they're mythical ;)
Thats a huge relief...... I had not noticed this part of the thread still going lol I was thinking about all those poor people NOT KNOWING and I wasnt sure if myth busters would look into it(not literally :oops: ) I can go back to annoying my child now ;)

Recipe for Wonton wrappers...

1 egg
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 to 1/2 cup water, as needed
Extra flour as needed

Recipe for pasta:

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter

So - No... It's not pasta... Butter and milk being the difference....

Recipe for Wonton wrappers...

1 egg
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 to 1/2 cup water, as needed
Extra flour as needed

Recipe for pasta:

2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon butter

So - No... It's not pasta... Butter and milk being the difference....
ha ha ha you never cease to amaze me with what you actually know, your like a typing how to book

Hey crystal if you wanna prove it then go right ahead lol!

And I ain't the fun police, I have heaps of science DVDs!

We have already gone over this at the start of the thread. Its not a myth, its just something that most men (and some women) find very difficult to achieve.... but then again, as the old saying goes, if you want a jon done properly do it yourself ;)

Last edited:
I will give my 2 cents.Well I think its cruel to the prey animal, yes its natural for snakes,but ........

......in the wild they aren't locked in boxes to fight to the death as they would be in captivity.

.....but then again, as the old saying goes, if you want a jon done properly do it yourself ;)

I thought it was JOB, not JON, unless of course that was intended to name someone :p

Hey crystal if you wanna prove it then go right ahead lol!

And I ain't the fun police, I have heaps of science DVDs!
The fun police would be.... errr well fun lol(I am visualizing lol specially with the socks on lol)

......in the wild they aren't locked in boxes to fight to the death as they would be in captivity.

I thought it was JOB, not JON, unless of course that was intended to name someone :p
ha ha ha Jon Jack Jerry who cares about the name at the time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back