Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Pretzel is 21 and is astounded that there are brothels (yes more than one) on the G/C

how awkward i live on the sunshine coast??? hahahahaha

lol well iv never needed one before and dont know anyone who has so why would i know about them? :p
AND im totally almost 22 hahahaha

taking this from the other thread its better here!

What are your thoughts on legalising cannabis, i think we should!

yeah no. if it was meant to be legal it would be by now

yeah no. if it was meant to be legal it would be by now[/QUOTE]

it is decriminalised in some states, all states would be better!

nah nah nah nah. why cant people be satisfied with booze! my brother smokes the 'harmless' weed and its screwed him up heaps. and its screwed up his mates. and iv known people who have done it for years and its just sad watching how much they have deteriorated.
it might start with 'harmless' weed but doesnt mean its going to stop there. what would be next to be legalised......

Overhang. Scrabbling under the roll for the edge is awful.

By the way guys; the fact that you've never witnessed a female orgasm is far from proof that they do not exist ;)

i thought i witnesses one once. then i realised it was 13 sneezes and loss of blader control. in hindsight it makes sence. it was in woolies and that would be an odd place.

nah nah nah nah. why cant people be satisfied with booze! my brother smokes the 'harmless' weed and its screwed him up heaps. and its screwed up his mates. and iv known people who have done it for years and its just sad watching how much they have deteriorated.
it might start with 'harmless' weed but doesnt mean its going to stop there. what would be next to be legalised......

c'mon alcohol is far far worse than cannabis with violence, money and health.

worse money wise really? cuz it costs me $4 for a bottle of wine ( yeah classy stuff i know :p) and im pretty sure i can get wayyy more drunk on that one bottle then you can on $4 worth of cannabis. maybe if your into the expensive stuff but seeing as how im a struggling uni student i just get drunk el cheapo.
also in my circle of friends i havent seen anyone get violent on alcohol alone there has always been other influences involved. again i live a fairly sheltered life on the coast so this is purely just my opinion..

holy *insert swear word* this thread almost made me laugh
how about this one: does being friends with benefits work for all involved

what benefits are you thinking of though? borrowing my mates boat? that'd work for me.

i think most people would be surprised at the amount of brothels there are around Australia and how close they may be to where you live, shop and hang around. I work in oil and gas so everyone out here knows a few different spots they like to go. Not my cup of tea though.

Why cant we argue about homosexuals and the legalities of buggery in todays society as it is still against the law in the commonwealth of Australia and as such certain members of parliament etc are breaking the law.
To start the argument Buggery and homosexuality is not natural and therfore is wrong in the eyes of christianity (not that i am one) and also it is immoral. Two people of the same sex should not be allowed to have children as the parents by many doctors admission have a mental problem which has caused there homosexuality and are therefore unfit to be parents. They should also not allowed to be married, marriage is a religious engagement between two people of opposite sex, call it something different. They should not be called Gay, Gay is a happy word, i would like to call myself happy and gay every now and then but i cant, since when does a $%#^ up the @$$ make you happy and Gay. To clarify im am not being homo phobic i have a few Homosexual friends and acquaintances they are all nice people but what they do at night and sometimes during the day is wrong.

Let the arguing and comments come forth for this i cant wait.

Why cant we argue about homosexuals and the legalities of buggery in todays society as it is still against the law in the commonwealth of Australia and as such certain members of parliament etc are breaking the law.
To start the argument Buggery and homosexuality is not natural and therfore is wrong in the eyes of christianity (not that i am one) and also it is immoral. Two people of the same sex should not be allowed to have children as the parents by many doctors admission have a mental problem which has caused there homosexuality and are therefore unfit to be parents. They should also not allowed to be married, marriage is a religious engagement between two people of opposite sex, call it something different. They should not be called Gay, Gay is a happy word, i would like to call myself happy and gay every now and then but i cant, since when does a $%#^ up the @$$ make you happy and Gay. To clarify im am not being homo phobic i have a few Homosexual friends and acquaintances they are all nice people but what they do at night and sometimes during the day is wrong.

Let the arguing and comments come forth for this i cant wait.

WOW :shock:

How about the pros and cons of mullets and bogan rats tails.

Cons.

you look like a fool.

pros.

can't think of any.

Cons:
Everything about them.

Pros:
They do make a person immediately identifiable as an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back