Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got lab in the morning, damn APS and its addictive ways and awsome people!!!
i had labs this morning and considering im meant to be on hols i was less then impressed to be up before 10am. what uni do you go to and what are you studying?

Really? All the junkies I know just have lank dirty non-descript hair? No styling up happening?

Ohhh, I see where I went wrong there I considered a rat tail styling up, my bad.

i had labs this morning and considering im meant to be on hols i was less then impressed to be up before 10am. what uni do you go to and what are you studying?

Griffith, science majoring in ecology and conservation how about urself?

Our junkies have just as much style as yours and probably much better looking.

probably are. our junkies are still down with the 90's, wearing bum bags and parachute pants. silly burgers. parachute pants won't stop them from falling when they drop from an od.

Ooh, that fashion hasn't made it up here. I guess parachute material would be a tad
sweaty.

We could always get into the "most venomous snake" debates again :p:p:p:p Everyone seemed to enjoy those!

Oh wow, I pass out early one night and the thread takes off without me. Here goes...
FWB/Friends with exes: Can't, too vengeful :p and friends with benefits never worked out for me, I found the guys too clingy. What part of 'just for fun' did they never understand? Here's me thinking it would be easy as every man I've ever spoken to pine for the 'no strings' relationship. Not so simple...
As far as 'for the kids' goes, it's marvellous if it would work out, but that's a tricky one considering what I've witnessed with my sister. You don't want me to go there. It also ties in with decriminalising drugs. When you've witnessed the effects of cannibis psychosis for yourself it's not something you want to comment about with people who believe it's harmless. Personally I do believe it's harmless in moderation like everything else, but not many people in my experience are able to moderate their intake very well after a certain point, and that's where it goes downhill.
Beard, about the 13 sneezes and loss of bladder control: PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is all.
Mullets and rats tails? They still go down in my hometown apparently, I still point and laugh.
What did I miss... OH hovering: I can't hover, I've five foot nothing and toilets are made for tall people. I'm lucky if my feet touch the floor half the time :p So no hovering for me unless I'm going au naturale, but I've found most people don't appreciate the mess in their bathrooms afterward so I've stopped all that. Even in the garden can cause a bit of controversy...
Have I missed anything? If I have I'm either ignoring it or it didn't catch my eye.

Me too... I even woke up early to check that thread, only to find it missing. Haha!

Hey, don't you go bringing up that stuff in my thread thank you very much. This is a non-gender non-sexual orientation thread.... Now get back in the kitchen - your time on Facebook and APS is up....

There - I said it - but you were all thinking it... Right???

Hey, don't you go bringing up that stuff in my thread thank you very much. This is a non-gender non-sexual orientation thread.... Now get back in the kitchen - your time on Facebook and APS is up....

There - I said it - but you were all thinking it... Right???

Oh son, we all know women rule the world (even from the kitchen), we just allow men to think they do because we have no need for an ego ;) that's just how talented and multi-tasking we can be!!

Oh son, we all know women rule the world (even from the kitchen), we just allow men to think they do because we have no need for an ego ;) that's just how talented and multi-tasking we can be!!

It gives them something to feel good about while we do all the REAL work;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back