Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
personally it looks a little high to be a lizard enclosure. you could always put two pieces in the middle to seperate it and have two seperate enclosures (I say two pieces because if you put the basking light and all that kinda stuff on the roof, you just have the wiring between the two pieces) just an idea...

I think you should put 2 slide in shelves which would make 3 enclosures.Blueies and pinkies are ground dwellers and would suit that enclosure once the shelves were installed. You would have to redo all heating etc but its a great frame to start with.

I think you should divide in two and put a couple of trios of gex(climbers of course)

me personally i would go a few Hypsilurus boydii (boyds forest dragons) or Hypsilurus spinipes (angle headeds) they are great! thats next on my list :)

Natles ;)

How about a brown tree snake or another arboreal snake/python. Way too big for lizard unless you kncocked if on its side. LOL.

I used to have a coastal in there, but I'm moving away from snakes. Thats why I want to see if any lizards are suitable.

what about southern angle headed dragons?

there pretty aboreal i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back