Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I love them. But They are too expensive :( . Does anybody have boyds or angles for free? :D :D

looks like it needs to be seeled first. i'd go with an aborial snake.

You can buy angle heads for around $100 each...not that expensive really!!

diamonds are as beautiful as the actual gems themselves hehehe or a coastal but since you prefer the lizards i guess beardies i hear they are great climbers?.
sarah.

a breeding group of beardys would love that,i used to keep my group in a 6x3x3 foot enclosure,at the moment 4 lacies live in there,you would lose tree skinks in there,lol,angle heads,younger water dragons or frillys,not to mention,gillens,spotted tree or tristis type monitors,there are countless species u could keep in there

ok i must look at pics first,lol,can the bearded idea,i assumed 6 foot in length,frillys,boyds or angles headed dragons,im about to knock up something like that for a pr of frillys im in the process of aquiring

Pinktongues would go well with some more things to climb on, forget anything small, and at 13 years old, forget Boyds and frillies too (class 2), Southern Angle may be a bit demanding for you to raise.

its not really wide enough for a snake. Id make it into 3 cages and put lizards in it. Even though i only own snakes.

But hey its up to what you prefer, If you want a snake put one in, or put lizards in, or even tip it on its side seal it up and make it into a like a pond with turtles and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back