What did you get your valentines ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
So just asking what every one got there Valentin be there wife/husband snake/lizard Gf or Bf :) .

I'll start it off with took my wife out to dinner

hahahaha i dont see mine untill thursday so i cant say on here coz she might see it

My wife bought me a pair of hatchies water pythons. Best thing is she hates snakes and still got them for me.

I made the monumental mistake of getting married on Valentines Day....... and then getting divorced (very close to Valentines Day) lol. So I'm the Ebenezer Scrooge of Valentines.
My partner of nearly 15 yrs had the good sense to ask me out on the 15th of Feb, so this is our anniversary. We'll see what tomorrow brings.......

Pffft Valentines day. If you show your partner you love them every day you don't need to go out and buy presents on one specific date to prove it

Seeing's how I am my favorite person I got myself a trio of jungle pythons.

Happy V-day Me!

I always get myself just what I want.

Yer I think it's a good enough reason to go out for dinner before we have our new born :D

HAHAHAHA happy mothers day mum - here i got you a daughter in law ;)

Im cooking my BF a roast beef with roast veggies and yorkshire puddings with lemon pudding dessert ;) v'day is a good day to induldge hehe

HAHAHAHA happy mothers day mum - here i got you a daughter in law ;)

Im cooking my BF a roast beef with roast veggies and yorkshire puddings with lemon pudding dessert ;) v'day is a good day to induldge hehe

After ya done that could ya just pop around with us left overs haha

I bought myself a woma- Hubby doesnt believe in valentines day (all american rubbish) but im sure he'll believe in the new lingerie i also bought myself!

day off from work today and i get ups to see a BIG pile of dishes with a note attached "happy valantines"
another note on the dishwashing liquid "haha"
well played wife..............now for payback...................

dishes done!!!! 1 single rose bought!!! now the hard part, not say anything!!!

well played me............lol :D

Last edited:
I got lots and lots of nothing lol. I never get anything :( maybe I should just buy myself something lol

I got lots and lots of nothing lol. I never get anything :( maybe I should just buy myself something lol

Buy yourself a python and say seeing's how it was left up to you to buy your own pressie that's what you got.

Bet he'll lift his game next V-day so you don't go out and buy another reptile.:evil::lol:

Hmm I would love a Pygmy python. That would be a lovely present lol

Hmm I would love a Pygmy python. That would be a lovely present lol

Hahahah I said the same thing but sadly she couldn't find any but hey I have found some now so I'm cheering.

Cheers Brenton

hahahaha i dont see mine untill thursday so i cant say on here coz she might see it

Ohhh...really? I have the same problem...what a coincidence? ;P
Yours is awesome though...if I do say so myself hahaha.
I did try with the pygmies with no luck lol...but it's still awesome!

Aw Sax! don't be like that! Valentine's day gives me an excuse to buy a super random gift without looking looney! And you can love them and show it every other day but still indulge in some cliche fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back