What did you get your valentines ??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've never bothered about Valentine's Day because my birthday is two days before and both my husbands...1st and 2nd...have never bothered about it.....I've been happy because I get prezzies on my birthday, so Valentine's doesn't matter to me either. :D

An engagement ring, the weekend at Christmas Creek, and dinner tonight. Oh, and a personalised hallmark card that didn't arrive.

Hahahah I said the same thing but sadly she couldn't find any but hey I have found some now so I'm cheering.

Cheers Brenton

Good to see you finally found some, Br3nton. They are awesome little buggers :p

An engagement ring, the weekend at Christmas Creek, and dinner tonight. Oh, and a personalised hallmark card that didn't arrive.

Good to see you finally found some, Br3nton. They are awesome little buggers :p

Congratulations to you both!

use moonpig for personalized cards...personally I find their range better, and I've never had a problem. They're fantastic.

Got myself 3 centrals and a pair of new waders, gave the wifey a kiss. I'm a bastard. But hey she got the goods for the first 5 years of our marriage and all through the courting stage.

I got 3 snakes :) a joint birthday/valentines day present. Trying to talk him into another one ;) anyone got bredli hatchlings :p

sounds like every one will be doing something lil to nite :)

hahahahahaha oh that's sweet bazza

I'm giving my wifey $540 to spend on jewellry but it's ok she's gettin me a new pair of oakleys

Seein I'm a single fella I thought it best to buy myself another pair of Northern Adders. Heaps better than stinky roses and fattening chocolate. Might even take myself out to the local and have a few. Pics to come later. :D

Pffft Valentines day. If you show your partner you love them every day you don't need to go out and buy presents on one specific date to prove it

Myself and my Partner agree 10000%

im taking a girl out on back of my bike for a night picnic with candles and a selection of goodies to eat,and wine. Also it happens to be a good herping spot,so i get to ride,herp,have something nice to eat and get in the good books at same time :) I also bought her a single rose and a card

im taking a girl out on back of my bike for a night picnic with candles and a selection of goodies to eat,and wine. Also it happens to be a good herping spot,so i get to ride,herp,have something nice to eat and get in the good books at same time :) I also bought her a single rose and a card

You old romantic you.... how cute !!! :lol:

I would melt if a guy did that for me! You'll be getting some for sure.

I proposed to my wife on Valentines day 18 years ago, so its a special day for both of us.
Its extra special now as her mum passed away in the early hours of the this morning............
Her mum was full off love for her daughter, so its fitting she passed on such a love filled day.
R.I.P Mumma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back