What Does Your User Name Mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KathandStu

Reaction score
I would be interested to hear about the reason/defination of everyone's user name. There are a few names which are pretty obvious (like mine for example) but some are (to me) really obscure. Care to share?

Kathy

(Incase anyone hasn't worked out my user name yet :roll: my hubby Stu & I share this account & my name is Kathy...get the idea? :p)

myne jnglgrl is coz i have a jungle and im a girl :) it just looks more interesting typed as jnglgrl rather than junglegirl :twisted:

Good question, I have often wondered about some, but perhaps they prefer their secrets to remain as is. Olivehydra..... olives are my fav snakes, and hydra is my business name. The Lernean Hydra is a Greek mythological beast that was one of Hercules "labours". Multi- headed serpent that grew more heads for every head decapitated. I believe it was the only task he cheated on :wink: A hydra is also a sea creature as well,(some form of anemone) and also a Greek Island.

You make a very good point Olivehydra, people may wish to kee their reasons their own...in which case that is fine by me. :)

Boa I think your name might be one of the obvious ones...:p Do you have a boa? Or particulally like them? Cool name though. :D

mine is redline b/c i am redlineing all the time :)

I think if I had one I wouldn't be advertising the fact on here. :lol: They are my favourite snake.

KathandStu said:
Boa I think your name might be one of the obvious ones...:p Do you have a boa? Or particulally like them? Cool name though. :D

Mine is Slateman_Junior... because I am the son of Slateman. hmm.... did that require explaining?

Mine is Slateman_Junior... because I am the son of Slateman. hmm.... did that require explaining?

slateman_junior: Perhaps not but for the dimwitted amoungst us it certain cleared things up a bit. :p

This is a very interesting question. There was a time when you could look at the sun with the naked eye and all you would get was a few coloured dots. Now days people tell you you will lose your sight forever and losing your eye sight is something you dont want let me tell you. For a start, imagine all the spelling mistakes you'd make when you had to type your psots on various internet forums. Then theres the whole handwriting saga you would have to deal with which is even more embarassing as it just plain looks strange when you use internet language on lined paper. Its hard enough trying to stay between the lines when you cant see in the first place. Losing your eyesight also does strange things to the mind. You begin to hear things that may or may not be there. You begin to doubt yourself, and your abilities while at the same time you beging to hone your other senses while other things dont make sense at all. It all becomes very confusing. Then when you stop looking at the sun your vision returns to normal and you realise that you are posting about your username on the internet. I was 16 or so when using numbers instead of letters was cool for a time and I found a name that I thought sounded deep and meaningful and I changed the letter "e" in it to the number "3". People think the 'L' on the end is a "1" and to be honest, sometimes, so do I

So I made a mistake when i first started on the interenet and people soon knew who I was so Ive stuck with it.

My name is Rennie Ramsay, I wanted Ramsayi because I like womas but it was already taken so I got stuck with my second choice, my first name. Pretty simple.

me i'm a keen westham united supporter if people don't know who they are there a english football team if you don't know what football is your not worth knowing :D

GO HAMMERS

mine is a bit difficult to work out. C is for my Colin and Warren is for ummmm oh yeah Warren lol and the 72??? Any takers? yeah that's right Jonny the year I was born. There you go mystery solved lmao

cwarren72 said:
mine is a bit difficult to work out. C is for my Colin and Warren is for ummmm oh yeah Warren lol and the 72??? Any takers? yeah that's right Jonny the year I was born. There you go mystery solved lmao
Did Hotmail suggest that one for you and it just stuck? I find it hard to believe something that original could be made up by a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back