What Does Your User Name Mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilian...
Reptilian...

Reptililian!

Easy!

Slateman_Junior, I still don't get the finer points of your name. Could you run it by me one more time please?:D

re What

Zulu means zulu,i like the movie zulu where they attack in hordes and get mowed down by the british ha ha lolz yep them were the days,too civilized with all the carpet bombing and atomic bombs these days :(

slateman_junior: Perhaps not but for the dimwitted amoungst us it certain cleared things up a bit. :p

like me, lol. but i did know what slateman_junior meant :lol:

I used to play alot of online games, and back in the day, one of the first for me was StarCraft, which i played on battle.net. To create an account there, you need to have a unique user name. Originally i wanted Pyro, as one of my fav. in game units was the firebat (anyone who's played the game will know what i'm talking about). Anyways, that name was taken, so i slapped an r on the end and became Pyror, which stuck, and i have used it for my online user name for everything ever since.

Well.... Not that I think that my one needs any explinations, but 'bek' is for Bek 'n' is for n and 'luke' is for Luke :D It's our email addy, eBay user name along with most others.... It's easier for us to remember what our log in is on all of the different sites :p

I could have had beknlukenhoneynkokonprincessnskittlesnfishiesnmojo and the list would go on.... But I thought it would get knocked back :p
My other common user name is 'midnight' as that was my tag back as a young goth in high school ;) Lukes other one is Mozza as his surname is Moroz and Mozza stuck for all 4 men in that family lol.
Great topic Kath :)

:lol: I was wondering what the "n" was for!

It is a great topic. Some people's names are like those terribly cryptic numberplates on pimped up p-plater's cars... too much of a challenge for my literal little brain!

Shiner well it means what it says,

A fair while ago when I used to work at a local motorbike shop part time to help pay for the repairs/parts to my Ducati I was restoring, there was another bloke who worked there his name was the same as mine Wayne. The head mechanic used to get p/off when we both answered to it so he decided to find me an alternative name.

Well one weekend I went out partying as you do, Got in to a fight and unfortunately I weaved when I should have ducked and came home with a really good shiner or black eye, The head mechanic did not need any more inspiration and so my nickname was born and it has been with me for many years since, even his kids even call me uncle shiner.

See what at firery temper will get you, LOL.

Shiner :wink:

BIGTOE said:
Um ... I couldnt think of anything else, as I was looking down thinking I had my thongs on and WHALA
lol, thats something id do, on msn my username is "whatever"

Some people have made the assumption that long ago a lab penguin found a turnip just at the beginning of a total solar eclipse... a bunch of stuff happened which no one but the penguin and the turnip ever found out about and voila!

I think it's a fanciful story to be honest.

python
A soothsaying spirit or demon.
A person possessed by such a spirit.
is notably clean, elegant, and well thought through......
Kisses
caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.

LOL NAH mine is Pythonkisses because i love pythons and last name is kiss so come up with pythonkisses :)

Sdaji said:
Some people have made the assumption that long ago a lab penguin found a turnip just at the beginning of a total solar eclipse... a bunch of stuff happened which no one but the penguin and the turnip ever found out about and voila!

I think it's a fanciful story to be honest.

lol sdaji, u always make me laugh :lol:

I'm always glad when I make people laugh, but I wouldn't have expected a two month old member to understand the penguin reference, let alone the eclipse :p

I wonder if that old penguin post is still around... I sort of hope not :oops: :lol: It would really be out of context now.

mr-magic because everything i do goes off with a bang. and ends in a cloud of smoke

Hi,
Its very rare that I post as im a shy sort of guy and dont know if im asking the right or wrong sort of thing but I do come on this site daily and enjoy reading all the posts and gaining a host of knowledge, this post caught my eye and I thought I would post how my username came about- its boring really but any way it was the name that was given to me when I signed up for a yahoo email address and now its stuck... so I just use it for all things now... cheers...

lol has been a very interesting thread so far. Can't even remember choosing my name, but im guessing it was cos a) LOVE pythons b) Rock 'n' Roll baby!!! Fave music (well metal actually is... anyways :roll:) c) I'm a chik (duh) lol

This is one of the best threads I have sen yet. I have been PMSL at how some of the name like BIGTOE have come about. No such luck for me, when I bought my Bredli he was already named Hendrix, so what the hell I used it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back