Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dobermanmick

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what we are allowed to feed to our snakes (legally)
we can use rats mice and rabbits but are we allowed to use kittens and other small animals ?

TIME BOMB! TIME BOMB! TIME BOMB!!.........................WARNING, WARNING !!! {lights flash, alarms ring etc}

yeah thats disgusting dont feed ur snake kittens feed it adult cats
what do you mean jimmy get one for tghe kids till they get bored then use it ?
What would we call humanly just gassing or is drowning okay?

It's about time that there was justice in the world...or alteast Queensland. :twisted:

Mick, some feed guinea pigs, finches, chickens, quail etc. bit contraversial issue when it comes to "domestics" like kittens, puppeis etc. Depends on the size snake i suppose, heard of people feeding BIG scrubbys with baby goats, lambs so on. If you could catch wild rabbits and freeze em (after killing) for atleast 2 months, that would be a great free food source for bigger snakes. Not sure about wild bats (probly illegal and they carry lissavirus) but snakes do get them in the wild. :wink:

You have to be careful though instar, catching them from the wild is actually illegal. They must be domestically bred. Trust me, i have alot of experience with this now!! LOL.

Incredible_Reptiles said:
You have to be careful though instar, catching them from the wild is actually illegal. They must be domestically bred. Trust me, i have alot of experience with this now!! LOL.

Rabbits? :shock:

what about finches and guinea pigs?
is it good to vary diet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back