what is the best gecko at handling

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
might be getting a gecko soon just wandering what is the best at handling:D

i know they rnt really for handling just saying if there was a best for handling what would it be

and i just meant is there one that will sit on your hand without running and jumping off

Is there anyone that can answer my question give me a break im new to geckos

geckos are not a handleable prospect mate ..... some of the leaftails will tolerate some handling but not for long

Im changing this thread to what is the best gecko you can keep in WA

Last edited:
Knobtails & Ringtaileds but I'm biased.....
Then again all gecko's are great!!!!!!!!!! Can't really decide....:p

you have a couple of choices over there from memory , knobtails , marms and thats about it LOL

LOL spiny tails, thickies, bynoes, dtellas thats it and knobtails and marms

Mate this may sound harsh but you have started a great number of, What should I get threads, 3 months ago you were new to reptiles you got a Bobby a few days ago, now your new to geckos and want people to decide which one for you. SLOW DOWN enjoy your new critter and learning about his behaviours and requirements and while your enjoying that one research other animals and make your mind up for yourself. Your enthusiasm is great but just take your time.

then your in WA why not make the choice yourself ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i guess you guys are right but this is for next year sorry i like to plan things early and im also spending alot of time with my shingle so you dont need to be worrying about that its just he sleeping at the moment and so i wanted to find out about some other species

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back