what makes a hypo coloured snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice hypos tim, are they from the line I sent you a few years back or different?.
Ive got a couple of other lines now that show alot of orange and yellow.

Thanks Rob,

These are a diffrent line Rob, yes there is quite a few around now that have got a lot of high yellow colour, when I get the time i will try and get some pic's of the one's that we have here that are quite diffrent than any other that I have seen.

Regard Tim
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

Wicked Tim, Hypo stripey!!! best of both worlds if you ask me, thanks for sharing.

Jungleland said:
Wicked Tim, Hypo stripey!!! best of both worlds if you ask me, thanks for sharing.

Jungleland,
Yes I would agree there that the Stripy Hypes are best of both worlds. They are one of my favourites here at the moment.
Glad that you like the pic's of them.

JungleJay,
These will be breeding this up and coming season if all goe's to plane so my be then I will be able to help you out with 1, 2 or three.

regards Tim

Tim that first one you posted looks very similar to the guy I bought from you earlier in the year. His striping is nearly identical to mine. Although Mine has developed a lot more black than is showing in this piccy. This is a few months ago this picture.

Merlinz1.jpg

And this is a current one to show the black that has come through.

Picture730.jpg

TrueBlue,
The Hypo pic you posted called Hypo Carpet (DSCN0270.JPG) is very beautiful. One of the best Hypos I've seen.
Is it a mcdowelli :?:

Tim,
You've got some amazing specimens there too!
I was wondering what sub-species yours were also?
I assume they're mcdowelli, but the pattern is so obscure that I can't tell!

Shimarah,
The one that you recieved from us in the pic about is from the same parents as the pic's I posted, yours is a year younger. The one you have has got a very nice strip running down it, pitty that a bit more black has come through but still a great looking python.

Zen,
Yes these are true mcdowowelli and I do no the full history of them and all so the adults that have produced over 5 clutchs of these now.

regards tim

Hey Tim the 2 hypo pics you posted are they the same snake? They look very similar! Very nice by the way. Looking forward to your next lot of hypo pics!!

Thanks for that confirmation TrueBlue & Tim, of pure mcdowelli specs.

TrueBlue, with yours it was particularly hard to tell which subspecies it was, due to the almost complete absence of pattern!
Quite a remarkable snake you have there.
As Rockman jokingly said, it looks like
an olive python with spots
:lol:
It's a TrueBlue Hypo mcdowelli :)

Tim, I love the delicate lacing of yours.
Looks like designer python lingerie. 8)

Even though I'm a purist, I'm fascinated by these Hypos.

Very tempting guys! :wink:

Cheers zen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back