What to do about the Gallery

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we do to replace the old Gallery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Are having that many Problems with the Gallery , Contact me and i may be able to assist....

y not have a forum 4 snake pics, lizared pics, turtle pics, and amphbian pics

y not have a forum 4 snake pics, lizared pics, turtle pics, and amphbian pics

New gallery is up. It would be nice if people could try uploading some photos so I can see exactly how it works.

I can't access the new gallery....says the following.
(i am logged in and a subscriber)

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. If you are trying to post an item in the "For Sale" forum or trying to access "Subscriber Only Specials", please make sure you go here and subscribe first.
  3. The administrator may have disabled your account or it may be awaiting activation. If you have recently joined the site, please allow up to 72 hours for your account to be approved and activated.

It would be good to have a feature that searches for different types of pythons (eg. if you want to see some members examples of Jungle Pythons but don't know which members have them, you could search "jungles" and every photo labelled 'Jungle' would come up to view). Then maybe people could note that they should include the type of snake in the description of the picture so it's easier to search too. A few times i've wanted to search different species of snakes and monitors but haven't been able to. If there is a way to do this.... then tell me!!!!

this is a great idea. it will give newbies the ability to see lots of examples of each species and save on the "show us your....." threads. people could even post pics of enclosures in their galleries :).
it would also be good to more easily look-up a particular members page. if we had an alphabet system so we could click on the B to see bredli84's gallery .

The new gallery will have this. At the moment I am having a problem getting a library installed for PHP that will enable the gallery to work. I will work on that tonight.

Another round of testing now would be great. Try to post under the correct categories and let me know if the species category you want is not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back