What would you suggest??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so as you know i have been debating what to do with my money!!!! Ive narrowed it down to two different types of reptiles firstly a dragon, either an eastern bearded or a eastern water dragon. Or a turtle eastern long neck or murray short neck. What would you suggest and what would be the basic care for the type you suggested? My favourites are the Eastern Water Dragon and the eastern long neck but i know that they get huge! so what would be the enclosure size untill i moved it out side, for either one i mean!!

Thanks guys

ok yea probably a little vague, it will be in a four foot tank untill about 2 years old, what i want to know is would that be large enough?

ok yea probably a little vague, it will be in a four foot tank untill about 2 years old, what i want to know is would that be large enough?
still too vague , only thing id suggest is go asnd do some real research on the 4 diffrent animals . theres tones of info on this site [ use the search button] for the turtles jump onto the AFT site .. > Australian Freshwater Turtles

keep in mind that if you plan to keep a water dragon indoors for a couple of yrs be prepared to do a water change ALOT. They do all the business in the water. why not build a nice outdoor enclosure and get all 4 of these species when you can?

yea thats a good idea too griz, so you think it would be better to get a smaller species and wait untill i could get a ewd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back