Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gave my mum this stupid perfume thats about 1 spray to use the bottle its so tiny then at the end of the day ya gust wash it off and it cost 50 BUCKS its a ripoff

and u i was only ment to buy her a cheap plat for like 3 bucks my dumb sister makes me spend most of my money but i dont care im also getting jackass dvd collection with the movei and jackass 2 and jackass 3

im getting a few of those outdoor mesh enclosures that were for sale on herpshop.thats all i definitely know im getting.
the rest is a surprise

Wanted a green tree snake(yellow phase) or banded northern brown tree.
No-one will buy me a snake for christmas.(not fair)

Think i'm getting the new Joop aftershave,Bonsai tree,power tools,
but better get a stocking full of chocolate.(that's the main thing).

I'm getting myself 2 northern bandeds for xmas Rob! Nernernenerner

then u wil give em to me and i will give u a quick go on my bike

Last year all I got was a SWEATER,
but what I really wanted was a SCREAMER lol.

last year i got a cd player that didnt work from big W so we took it back and i got this real mad one with a subwoofer

I have recently booby trapped the house.
Running spring loaded trip wire suspended by weight bags and heavy duty nylon mesh netting at the fire place.I intend to get myself a pet reindeer this year,and teach that old codger that steals my beer every year a lesson...

PS
Anyone know how to care for flying reindeer?
EG: food (dont say cake,biscuits and milk)
Temps: (should be like north pole weather)
Housing: (I am thinking fake snow substrate in a 20x20x10m enclosure)
Can this species be handled? (no doubt santa handles em alot hence the red nose due to being a little embarrassed)

get the rare red nosed phase reindeer.
what about carrots for their food.
if you catch the guy your after when your done with him send him this way because he could be the same guy who gave me some sony games last year but there were no discs inside.
mum had to go down to toys'R'us and explain why "santa" had given me half a dozen sony game cases with no discs.
lol

Mark is getting me a Blonde Mac, I'll call him Quarter Ponder and partner him with Big Mac in a few years if I'm lucky and have learnt enough by the time they grow up.

My little brother and sister are sponsoring an animal at the zoo in my name - I am thrilled with that one!

..hopefully Mum will give me cold hard cash as I'm broke until payday and the credit card is in hoc after all my present shopping.

:)

congrats, good luck, hope you get a nice clutch of lil cheeseburgers! lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back