What's in a name....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
Ohhhh I just had to share this with you, Kiddies....
Was helping ex set up his new computer(want him to find new lady friend, he is only slightly used and maybe a little damaged LOL)
was looking through the destructions and found the name of the regulations manager for the company. His name isssssssss wait for it............

Easy Lai........... Haaaahhhh haaahhhhh ha ha ha I am in hysterics :lol:

Soooooooo what other down right funny names has any one else found or heard of?

I once worked with a girl called diana young. We just referred to her as Di. had a conversationg with her superior one day:

me: hey dave, whats Di's last name?

Dave: Young, and i wish she would!

( i dont think they liked each other :0)

I went to school with a bloke called Michael Hunt who prefered Mike and was called to the office one day as Mike Hunt

mates names dusty rhodes and a had a girl that went to my school called ivana ho

You have to wonder what some parents are thinking when naming their children

when we named our daughter that was a major concern to us. perhaps both hubby and i had been picked on too much. we couldnt think of anything bad that could come out of matilda. she gets called tilda and tilly and thats about it....

worked for an insurance company once and a customer's lasty name was Myfanny.

parents think its funny. should need a license to breed...

i had a science teacher at school called 'Kitty Hunt' we just called her 'miss kunt' right to her face, she never did a thing about it...lol..

at my work i see som extrodinary last names; i'm an NCIS freak and so when i saw the last name 'Gibbs' i started looking for 'leroy jethro' and his wife 'kelly' but didn't find them, theres a cote, a dinozzo, a palmer, a mallard, a shuto ohh and a Mcgee!!!

A good mate when I was young was named Robin Banks. Mr & Mrs Banks never failed to get a laugh out of it but the coppers got real sheety when we were in trouble (Dont get smart with me matey! What's yer real name?)

"My name is Michael Mouse, that's on my driver's licence officer .... but you can call me Micky".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back