What's in a name....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was working as a Pharmacy Dispense Tech, a script came in from a Dr Ronald McDonald....at least he wasn't a Paediatrician....

I know an old bloke that used to run a servo, he's retired with MS now... Anyway his name was Miles Long. Not one person who knew him realised how ironic it was until I heard someone speak his full name (I used to call him longy) and I lol'd :p

I struggle to believe many of these, but they are probably, sadly, true.

"I worked with a guy by the name of Hardik Ramandeep."

Surely you jest??

My mum likes different names so here is a list of my brothers and sisters names going from oldest to youngest and all of it true.
Trench (thats me) :)
Mac
Jethro
Ben
Elijah
Ivanna
Ayrenee
Gideon
and Hanneke
and like I said all of it true

I knew a girl called Theresa, found out later her name was Green, funny thing is she changed it to Green as that was her step-fathers last name and he basically raised her???

As you can see my monica is fugawi. If you dont get it then it is aboriginal for lost. Was in the middle of creating a business called Fugawi 4wd tours. We were going to sell t/shirts and hats with "We're the Fugawi".

Know of a few good knick names though, there was a guy called ringworm and a girl called rust because she would get into anyones car.

I struggle to believe many of these, but they are probably, sadly, true.

"I worked with a guy by the name of Hardik Ramandeep."

Surely you jest??

Indeed I do not madame, said fellow was originally from the sub-continent and was assured by the man himself that Hardik was a common monicker from his native land.

Last edited:
I met a man called Richard Head ;) Seriously... Richard Head. There's also some people at school who have really unfortunate names. I'm not going to say it here, because if they find out I will be killed, but if anyone wants to know, just PM me :)

Last edited:
I met a man called Richard Head ;) Seriously... Richard Head. There's also some people at school who have really unfortunate names. I'm not going to say it here, because if they find out I will be killed, but if anyone wants to know, just PM me :)
My Art Teacher in grade 8 was named Richard Head LOL no doubt you all get what the students called him ;-)

Just beat me to it. Fair Dinkum I don't know if the same guy, but I had to be serious when I met him as it was at work & I was on his property.

There was a chinese exchange student at school called "Long Wang". I laughed so hard when I found out

As you can see my monica is fugawi. If you dont get it then it is aboriginal for lost. Was in the middle of creating a business called Fugawi 4wd tours. We were going to sell t/shirts and hats with "We're the Fugawi".

That is a good insight into your monica, I never realised that, & thought that maybe you where Kiwi.
Good laugh & sometimes I wonder too where the fugawi!!!

I went to school with a bloke called Michael Hunt who prefered Mike and was called to the office one day as Mike Hunt
- Mike Hunts Wholesale Cars has been servicing the people of Brisbane for 10 years.
-I work with a guy B.Ong

Know of a few good knick names though, there was a guy called ringworm and a girl called rust because she would get into anyones car.

Nick names are funny, one of my teachers husbands had a mate with one arm shorter than the other, everyone called him Clock.

at my vollie work we have a guy called charlie brown...i asked if he drew the cartoon peanuts but he doesn't, he does have a pic of charlie brown on his door though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back