Whats this then

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just pm'd Rodentrancher and this emial was sent to me.
Whats the deal?

Hello rodentrancher,

The following is an email sent to you by peterescue via your account on Aussie Pythons & Snakes. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

[email protected]

Include this full email (particularly the headers). Please note that the reply address to this email has been set to that of peterescue.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoke to David and he said that they use it at the clinic. Its around $40 litre for the concentrate and when mixed has a shelf life of about a week.
on lizards and sankes he said he rinses it off after 10 minutes.
Peter
ps I'm going to buy some and give it a road test.

hmmmmmm
i have not got that b4, but6 i do get a msg if i email someone via APS.......

Spoke to David and he said that they use it at the clinic. Its around $40 litre for the concentrate and when mixed has a shelf life of about a week.
on lizards and sankes he said he rinses it off after 10 minutes.
Peter
ps I'm going to buy some and give it a road test.

I want to know what you are talking about Peter, as in the product you are talking about. Is that David Vella you are talking about.

wtf i have no idea what you guys are on about except for the trojan hore bit....oops i meant horse :lol:

Arnold said:
I thought you would find that amusing

What??
whatever!

Ive never recieved one before. I found it strange and slightly offensive.

Don't b e offended, Peter! It's merely a copy of the email sent to the addressee. It's a standard thing that's sent when you use the Email function on sites like this. It's possible for someone to send abusive emails or spam via this system, and this is just a way to let us know if unsolicited emails are sent.

It's certainly not an attack against you - it's a protective function, so that if someone DOES use the system for abuse, we get to know about it and take the appropriate action.

The Email function is a method of allowing members to send emails without finding out the email address of the addressee... or for the addressee to remain anonymous.. If that doesn't suit, then send them a PM and ask for their email address, and then write to each other directly.

I thought I would tell how I felt when i read it.
It sort of like " This guys a creep until we find out otherwise". I usually click on someones name and it sends a PM. This is the first time its ever gone into email function.
I like to let people know when I find things i dont like.
Then we can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back