Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peterjohnson64 said:
I reckon its a young scrubbie. Aren't they native to Sydney?
You should know john you live in the SW of sydney,in Mt Druitt i first locate some bush pigs and the scrubbies are usually hanging around close by :lol:

Yellow faced whip snake ay?? Cool!!!

Yeah, i got to read a copied version of brodies response and i always go by my own personal rule that even if i cant id a snake, i will still use any necessary caution to handle it, but in my mind i will tell myself that it is the most venemous snake that is nearest to what it resembles. As Ether has said, we were extremely careful and only had it for pics and identification purposes, then put it back exactly where we found it. Brodie, herping experience doesnt come in the form of how many posts someone has or how many websites they are members of. Some people have done this for longer than their memberships on APS have been standing. Just something to think about mate.

In general, it was a great walk in the bush but cause it was so hot i think all the snakes outsmarted us by being hidden away in the nice cool spots!! Top of the food chain are we?? pfffft...lol

MrBredli said:
pussycat for Oldfella
:shock:
Sorry Mr Bredli i didnt mean to damage and impede the developement of a fragile and developing mind,my kids use the playstation 2 relentlessly and are currently watching My Little Pony ''The Quest of the Princess Ponies" and "Baby its cold outside" plenty of singing an stuff,this fat looking penguin has lost his son and the little ponys are helping to find him.Like i just want to know why the little ponys have tatts have they been in the can or what :lol:

zulu said:
peterjohnson64 said:
You should know john you live in the SW of sydney,in Mt Druitt i first locate some bush pigs and the scrubbies are usually hanging around close by :lol:

LFMO, Yes, zulu, we live in the same place!! :D

re Whats

peterjohnson64 said:
zulu said:
peterjohnson64 said:

LFMO, Yes, zulu, we live in the same place!! :D
So you are an experienced observer peter,to allude to your first question they arnt all natives but most are definetly feral scrubbers.We are at the bottom of the socio-economic food chain,those areas that are more affluent contain some beatiful sleek specimens,they are attracted by swimming pools and can often be observed basking nearby :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back