What's your dayjob?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLumber/gas fitter, Herpetological consultant ...also removals/demos

Domestic engineer,on call 24 hrs 7 days a week ...and my side job is snake catching/relocating and what ever falls in that reptile catorgory (I am also one of those mean ones that charges for a callout).

I am really getting into this domestic engineering thing RBB and dicky. I build enclosures and i do call outs and the missus wants kids :)

Im a Police officer (but one of the good type! LOL)
Crime scene invesitgator (Scenes of crime officer in forensic services branch)
We do fires/bodies/rapes/suicides/stolen cars/burglaries/murders/car crashes etc etc,
all in a days work!
May post some pics soon (not gory)
PS; I realy like Dexter! ;)
jas

where's the photo's of the towers of paperwork that has to be filled out?:p

where's the photo's of the towers of paperwork that has to be filled out?:p

your not wrong!
5 minutes of action=5 hours of paperwork!

You get used to seeing weird (and dead) things after a while.
Lets just say nothing really surprises me much anymore, but sometimes you still come across something that really makes you wonder about some people (or should I say animals)
j

Pilot and also a small business owner

I'm so blown away with all the jobs that people do!! :) Even better are the amount of people here from all over aus that do the same type of jobs or they somehow connect ;) Pilot!!! How fantastic. How do you find the time to do both?? :)

My small (side) business is property development, so between waiting for council to get back to me about this and that, believe me, there's plenty of time hahaha! It usually takes them 3 months just to let me know they got the DA submissions!

G'day all,

I'm a psych nurse. :( I use to love it but really am quite over it now, so the search for something else continues...

Booboo- Baker/Pastry cook & Moomoo- sales assistant at the best store EVER...........lincraft :p

im a excavator operater
ex.JPG

I am really getting into this domestic engineering thing RBB and dicky. I build enclosures and i do call outs and the missus wants kids :)
I didnt even realise MR Knee quoted that as well...Faysee often says dicky and me have the same type of humour ...maybe she is right :shock:...dicky you might be my comedy soulmate:D

I didnt even realise MR Knee quoted that as well...Faysee often says dicky and me have the same type of humour ...maybe she is right :shock:...dicky you might be my comedy soulmate:D

Well Fay is the boss round here , so it must be true ;)

My official job title is "Character Modeler"
The general gist of it is that I create the characters for computer games - both the artistic and technical side of things. I'm put to work on props too when needed.
I like it :D

Garenio that sounds awesome fun! i know when i create a Mii i'm always frustrated by the lack of flexibility :p
I'm a conehead - i model workload for outbound dialling lists in a call centre. it does alright but isn't as creative a career as i'd originally hoped!

I am an Area Controller. I control trains from Erskinville to Janalli, Erko to Minto Banktown and liverpool and the Botany line. But not all in one day.....Though it seems like it...

TahneeMaree it was the reinforcing of the concrete slab that made the garage prohibitivly expensive but who wants to build a nice 7"X7" garage that will sink into the ground? lol No Architect mentioned the slb to us in the cost so I am dirty on them too...

Lol

Prostitute at night

Baz, come on. This is a serious thread and we all know your dreaming mate.............or are you:lol:

I work for a major Hydraulic Company in Sales. Been here nearly 2 years and cannot get used to sitting behind a desk for the vast majority of the day. I primarily look after New Zealand and all our Queensland customers. I work for pretty good people so I'm lucky. 86,000 employees world wide and we just lost 10% of the work force.

Things are tough at the moment but I don't bother stressing anymore. If the ???? hits the fan and I get picked then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back