Whats your fear???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a mate that is a real tough type of guy and if he sees a small spider, like the rely small type he will break down crying but if he sees the big ones he is fine with them :s

as for me the only thing i am actuly scared of that i can think of is my friends dad.....he is always looking at me asif i have done something wrong or angerd him or something. even if i carry shopping in for him and his wife he looks at me like that :S

spiders, sorry arachno guys but they r just creepy as all buggery , then most religions , then my mum when shes cracked it,
then i would say anything on the show monsters inside me....
thats about it

mine are spiders and geese. As i dont come by geese often its easy to avoid. I hate all spiders big small doesn't matter they all have that creepy walk. My son was bitten by a redback on sunday me and his friends mum had a hell of a time trying to put it into a container for the hospital. very scary. needless to say after my son being bitten my fear is worse than ever.

I have a bit of a fear of tight spaces, I'm not quite claustrophobic, but tight spaces sometimes freak me out...
I find spiders fascinating but when I find a huntsman in my house I freak out.
Heights sometimes scare me... I always imagine what it'd be like to fall....

My family and friend cant believe im scared s*&^less of slugs and snails but own and adore snakes

Fruit and vegetables.
Well, more teachers/people that try to guilt trip me to eating fruit/vegges, or try to force it down my throat.
And being bitten/stung by something toxic enough to kill me...
OR ANYTHING THAT CAUSES NECROSIS.

walking thru surry hills at night to get to central station,...so i guess that means people!!

I get visual nausia if i see papa doms cooking on tv and feel really sick if i smell them being cooked so i 'think' i fear them and indian restaurants lol

My worst fear, BAD DRIVERS i swear there's always that one or two that nearly kill you every single day!

SPIDERS!!!
Large or small - they literally make me ill.
My hubby thought it was p**s funny chasing me round the house with a dead daddylonglegs once. Lets just say he discovered how petrified I truly am of them & hasn't been silly enough to try it again.
I can't even shell prawns or handle crabs or anything like that because they remind me too much of spiders - must be a leg thing.
Hehe could be why I like snakes so much ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back