Whats your fear???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a slight fear of elevators..when the doors close i cant help but worry the cables will break..soon as the doors open im the first one out ha

I hear that, I feel exactly the same way when I get in one... hate the things!

You are all scaredy cats who need to harden up.
Take to teaspoons of cement with every beverage.

Horses. I got bitten by a shetland pony when i was 10.

Cockroaches!
Not the cute little native burrowing cockroaches, but the bloody foreign ones that fly!! Argh!!! They're so gross with their antennae and their disgusting hairy legs.. Just of the thought of them makes my skin crawl!
What's more, is they're regular visitors in my house!

Big moths too, although I find them really pretty and interesting.

Cockroaches!
Not the cute little native burrowing cockroaches, but the bloody foreign ones that fly!! Argh!!! They're so gross with their antennae and their disgusting hairy legs.. Just of the thought of them makes my skin crawl!
What's more, is they're regular visitors in my house!

Big moths too, although I find them really pretty and interesting.

Absolutely. Cockroaches are the worst - I can't explain it very well, but I hate the way they look/move/fly. Even worse when you're in bed and can hear one scuttling across the floor :shock:

Reading this thread I had a revelation.

I'm afraid of crocodiles, buffalo, big pigs, hammer heads, tigers and king browns that stand as tall as you and give you the hairy eyeball.

Hasn't stopped me sharing their space yet.

I've been attacked at one stage or another by everything with 4 legs up here , some with 2 and others with 6,8,10 or none.

I got hunted by a stallion on a flood plain one time, that was the worst.

There is an old saying I first heared in the 70s, "feel the fear and do it anyway"
Dont go crazy but have a go :D

Terrified of dying, or being killed violently... But i dive with sharks, skydive, keep snakes... Hate spiders

My biggest 3 fears are old age, as I age that decreases, sharks, i wanna free swim with mako sharks off north island of NZ, prob last thing I do, but i'd be honoured. I also love ALL predatory animals, so a good portion of that fear becomes intrigue. Also a fear of heights, open heights, where I can fall, no fear of flying, etc. A common belief in some witchcrafts is that one attracts their fears. If you think on it and pay attention to it, you might see a valid point. Accept your fears & they won't haunt you as much (phobias are a little harder for this).

I used to have lots of BAD dreams involving water or/and snakes .... got quite irritating. Once informed water in dreams was a fear of your emotions, they stopped for a long while, and rarely occur, in some cultures snakes in dreams is sexual frustration .... well that's a little out of my hands ... lol.

im not afraid of all spiders the only one im scared of is the huntsman spider.i havent always been scared of them i became scared of them about 4 years ago when i was about to go to sleep when one big huntsman ran up on the wall ofcourse i got a bit scared and then moments later another huntsman ran under the door into my room so here i am standing up on my bed with to huntsman in my room i really wanted to get out of my room but i was afraid of one of the huntsmans running at my feet but my luck didn't run out there in my room there is a big wooden cabinat and behind that cabinat a even bigger huntsman runs out i FREAKED OUTTTT never been more scard in my life i got out of my room and went down stairs and slept on the couch i didnt sllep in my room for like a month so now whenever i see a hunts man i have to kill it otherwise i cant sleep and when i see one i sweat so muchhh lol

I'm not at all afraid of sharks and even the most nasty snakes.. but spiders hell no they scare the crap out of me..Centipedes, Scorpions, Spiders all scare the crap out of me. Glad the only spiders I get are small and aren't venomous!!

spiders, sorry arachno guys but they r just creepy as all buggery , then most religions , then my mum when shes cracked it,
then i would say anything on the show monsters inside me....
thats about it

Lol Agree with everything here 100 percent..I dont know whether to be scared of religion or just annoyed with how many naive people are out there.

And the monsters inside me show is ridiculously scary.. Mosquitoes are horrible animals that need to be wiped off this earth.

Last edited:
Blind faith fanatical believers who have no grip on reality and follow what they are told even though they don't understand nor want to, scariest thing on the planet in my opinion.

Can you please elaborate on this more[ be more specific/name a specific person] as I think I know where your going with this. Thanks

Atleast Aussies dont have to deal with this.. Someone needs to bring out the elephant gun and put that fat dangerous women down.

[video=youtube;LACyLTsH4ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac[/video]

Can you please elaborate on this more[ be more specific/name a specific person] as I think I know where your going with this. Thanks

Atleast Aussies dont have to deal with this.. Someone needs to bring out the elephant gun and put that fat dangerous women down.

YouTube - Brain Washing ( Jesus Camp ''Highlights'' )
My god.... that is just creepy. I mean, I believe in god and stuff... but I also believe in science and evolution. That is video scary... the kids were crying and chanting some weird crap :shock:

im scared of that little thing between me legs i swear it has a mind of its own it keeps spitting at me :shock:

My family and friend cant believe im scared s*&^less of slugs and snails but own and adore snakes

haha, wow i thought i was the only one with this issue! HATE Snails and slugs, i swear if they were fast, they'd come after you! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back