Whats your fear???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only think so far ive come across that scares the hell out of me was a horse my sister brought it was a massive Clydesdale with feet the size of dinner plates i was fine with it till it bolted towards me ever since then i haven't liked any type of horse except that miniature pony thingy my sister had that was awesome

im still kinda scared with big snakes and was originally scared of all snakes but now i have 3 yearlings soon to be 4 lol and im scared of big spiders but was tempted to maybe get a bird eating tarantula lol

SPIDERS, but I'm getting over it, I'm at the point where I can pick up the smaller huntsmans by hand and take out side, still gives me goosebumps though.

SPIDERS!!!
Large or small - they literally make me ill.
My hubby thought it was p**s funny chasing me round the house with a dead daddylonglegs once. Lets just say he discovered how petrified I truly am of them & hasn't been silly enough to try it again.
I can't even shell prawns or handle crabs or anything like that because they remind me too much of spiders - must be a leg thing.
Hehe could be why I like snakes so much ;)

same here, completly terrified of anything with more than 4 legs, and i really do mean ANYTHING. I once went to the wildlife world in sydney for a school excursion, needless to say next time i tell them i cant walk through the bug section they'll believe me.
I was curled up in a ball on the floor paralyzed. Lookin back on it, i must have looked so stupid, but i was just so scared lol.

buses that are over packed.i'll have a panic attack if i have to get on so i generally leave places early so i get the less filled ones
it use to be needles but that was because of years of having my finger pricked for drug levels and then switching to needles..i literally burst into tears before we even got to the pathology joint and i would shake...now i have a tattoo go figure

Wasps & Those huge ants with the pincers.

I really like sharks but my only fear is swimming in the ocean and getting munched by a one.

i have a slight fear of elevators..when the doors close i cant help but worry the cables will break..soon as the doors open im the first one out ha

I'll add public speaking.

Lucky I can usually avoid having to do that though! :/

Somthing being wrong with my baby, my missus is diabetic and we weren't prepared so her blood sugars weren't perfect, so yeah reasonable risk of major problems at this point. Just wanna get through the next 7 months with a clean bill of health.

I'll add public speaking.

Lucky I can usually avoid having to do that though! :/

Yes that would scare my more than spiders, like yourself I'm luckily enough to be confronted with it as well.

My fear used to be spiders, then i found a northern funnel web living in my backyard and much like most wild things that have a bad name i found it to be quite pleasant (provided you didn't aggravate her). But in saying that i wouldn't like to cross it during the night, its fangs are huge!.

People that sit right on your a** when im in mums car or in my own, its sooooo annoying i sit right on 80 in 80 zone maybe 85 (oooo daredevil i know) but just because im a P plater doesn't mean i wanna be Jamie Whincup on the streets. I defiantly dont wanna prang her car id be more scared of her most likely haha. You dont have any idea how many people speed at least 20k over when your on your L's too.
Also public speakin, don't know how i got through school with that fear hah.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back