Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessieJEALOUSY

Reaction score
i know that most snakes have a fairly long life span compared to the average goldfish.
but whats the oldest that you own or have encountered?

My oldest is like ancient!!!
He's like 7 weeks old :p

The oldest I've encountered was a burmese over 10yrs old :)

Heres a pic:

8zguqc.jpg

Last edited:
BHP pair and a darwin pair both around 20yo.

Nope both Morelia spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpets) they are reaching probably abit over 10 foot (havent measured them) and about 8kgs. The female was 11kgs when she was gravid this season.

Nope both Morelia spilota Mcdowelli (Coastal Carpets) they are reaching probably abit over 10 foot (havent measured them) and about 8kgs. The female was 11kgs when she was gravid this season.

Aah that explains their length! Once again, amazing snakes! Thanks for posting pics lol :lol:

my olive would be my oldest...not exactly sure on his exact age but i think he is around 5-6

Wow some of you are lucky to have such a mature hobby. Not that I want to wish my years away but I can't wait till mine get a few years on them :D

Those who have 15+yr old snakes, have you had them since babies?

i had it for its first 4 years then i moved back home and gave it to a mate he has had it for the rest for the time till recently about a month ago but i ahve been there watching her grow the whole time

What size are the BHP and Darwin pair Ramsayi,any picturesPLEASE.That stripe Coastal ecosnake is stunning.

my brother has a 27 year old childrens and was breeding til he was 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back