Wheeleri Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are coming along VERY nicely my dear! Growing well too, by the look of it... Obviously they think you're the best slave around! :D

Thanks for the updates, very noice! :)

Best,
Carolyn

Cheers ;) xo

I just recently came back from Western Australia where I caught and relocated a few wild N. wheeleri cinctus for work, just like your little guys, they left a really good impression, let me know if you ever breed any, I'd love to get one or two to start my collection now I've got more free time :)

I just recently came back from Western Australia where I caught and relocated a few wild N. wheeleri cinctus for work, just like your little guys, they left a really good impression, let me know if you ever breed any, I'd love to get one or two to start my collection now I've got more free time :)

Pm sent

God every time I see these pics I wonder if I really want a sandswimmer for christmas or a wheeleri!

God every time I see these pics I wonder if I really want a sandswimmer for christmas or a wheeleri!
Funny, I never thought of asking my parents for a reptile at Christmas. I'd go sand swimmer but these geckos are awesome

Nice one ;) I never get sick of staring at these amazing Knobtails....Thanks for posting. That female has the thickest banding ive seen, I like

I love these little guys I just got rid of my pair of roughies I think I might this season.

And I'll probably ask for a sandswimmer for Xmas any buy my own wheeleri some other time, my mum would prefer to pay for the cheaper one probably

I love these little guys I just got rid of my pair of roughies I think I might this season.

Check back later in the season Br3nton I should have some hatchies available then if your still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back