Wheeleri Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one ;) I never get sick of staring at these amazing Knobtails....Thanks for posting. That female has the thickest banding ive seen, I like
same here would be cool to find a male with thick banks like her and try fro a black wheeleri lol i love especiallt when they wig out and growl and carry on

Yes Alex they are. like the male in my pics is white base colour at night

my male goes almost white as the back ground screen on this page at night and then is red or pink as during the day the girl is always dark tho

LOL mine are the same cranky lil customers hissing n funny raspy bark while doing their pushups :) A fully black would be nice as. Good luck hope you find a suitable male.

LOL mine are the same cranky lil customers hissing n funny raspy bark while doing their pushups :) A fully black would be nice as. Good luck hope you find a suitable male.
lol yea there cool cats and cheers maybe ill put one of the blackest baby males over her when i breed them this season ;)

Yeah my levis makes that weird barking noise and lunges at my hand, did it to my friend and he screamed like a girl LOLAnd I will Smithers you betcha

Wow i didnt realise they were that easy to keep either! I've only fed them for friends when they've been on holidays and thats about all the dealing ive had with geckos... I want to get some now :) Thats gonna be my whole day just researching geckos, i also just had a look on rdu and only people from NSW are selling them (sorry NSW people) i would like to get some from QLD, NT OR SA, does anyone know any websites i can browse through?

Congratulations! Looks like the red sand is working well.

Hey Brett my wheel girl is like a heffa ATM I can see 2 eggs in her guts without a torch can't wait to hatch my own :)

Fantastic stuff Brett! Can't wait to get my hands on a hatchy!

Fantastic that this species is so well established within the reptile hobby and so quickly.
Great looking gecko. Hopefully one day I will get to keep them myself ( after leaving W.A of course)
It gets frustrating seeing so many in the wild but not been able to legally keep them in W.A

Good stuff Brett, poor girl.

Cheers Brenton

Congratulations! Looks like the red sand is working well.

Thanks mate I could be onto something hey...lol

Hey Brett my wheel girl is like a heffa ATM I can see 2 eggs in her guts without a torch can't wait to hatch my own :)

Good to hear Locky ;) let us know how it goes,...should be any day now?

Fantastic stuff Brett! Can't wait to get my hands on a hatchy!

There's a bit of a queue :) Lets hope she goes another clutch which would be nice to see on her first season breeding. But if not that's ok she's done me proud.

Fantastic that this species is so well established within the reptile hobby and so quickly.
Great looking gecko. Hopefully one day I will get to keep them myself ( after leaving W.A of course)
It gets frustrating seeing so many in the wild but not been able to legally keep them in W.A

Thanks Dave, They are an awesome gecko, Im sorry you can't even keep'm that's just ridiculous imo.

Any word on the pm I sent you??

Good stuff Brett, poor girl.

Cheers Brenton

Cheers yeah she'll get a good rest soon, Im quite happy that they have multiple clutches from a single mating so she's not harassed by the male so often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back