Wheeleri Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tey are so beautiful hun!!!! Might have to be my next purchase!

they are so beautiful hun!!!! Might have to be my next purchase!

I had my first one hatch today it's so cuteeeee!!! Ahahahaha I'll post up some pics :D

this little guy was eating crix for me last night not even 24 hours out of the egg :p

Attachments

• DSC01134.jpg
    DSC01134.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01136.jpg
    DSC01136.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01144.jpg
    DSC01144.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01143.jpg
    DSC01143.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Good one Locky,..like the scalloping on the edges of the bands. Mine wouldn't eat till they shed and then a few days after did they start. Glad yours have ripped in straight up.

I put the male back in with the girl last night thought their season was over and I have never witnessed mating, well he hit the floor running to her dropped his pants and flat out did the deed with moves like Jagger ;) I hope she doesn't become gravid again but who know's. she's still holding weight and condition.

With in seconds on the sand kicks it all over itself. I just sprayed the fella so it stuck a lil

View attachment 229367

Last edited:
Good one Locky,..like the scalloping on the edges of the bands. Mine wouldn't eat till they shed and then a few days after did they start. Glad yours have ripped in straight up.

I put the male back in with the girl last night thought their season was over and I have never witnessed mating, well he hit the floor running to her dropped his pants and flat out did the deed with moves like Jagger ;) I hope she doesn't become gravid again but who know's. she's still holding weight and condition.

bahahaha moves like jagger i bet he did cant get enough of your sweet sweet girl ;) i saw my male try hit my girl up the night befor she dropped a clutch there crazy lil jiggalos

Congrats! That second picture is neat, love your photography.

Congrats! That second picture is neat, love your photography.

Thanks Jason, I really enjoy taking pics of reps. Talking of which I have just added to a new account on photobucket so lets see if I can get them here bigger in size than before.

View attachment 229959View attachment 229960 Damn had to resort back to adding from pc not a copy n paste from photobucket. Will look into it some more.

Last edited:
Cheers Mick n Brenton pretty stoked how this seasons gone/going

Brett I have a present for you when I get back home. I will have to give you a call later to tell you.

Cheers Brenton

Oooo sounds interesting....you didn't get me that gimp suit did you?

Damn you and your new wheels... I mean NICE wheeleri mate :D...

*Bloody NSW people and their cool geckoes... stupid victorian govt. when are they going to let me keep them... grrr :evil:

Hello Smithers, I love your new additions and was wondering if it would be possible to PM you some Questions, I tried earlier but there was no room in your inbox :)

Thanks heaps,
All the best,
Angil

A couple of mine...

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back