Wheeleri Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Brett!!! I bet you're stoked mate, great work.

It's always hard to see something you bred go :p

Stoked and in awe Sam, I think my oestrogen levels rose more than usual and a tear rolled out lol.

Being the first full clutch ever it maybe harder then I think.

Update!!! the 2nd little fella/shella has bailed the egg.

View attachment 225733View attachment 225734

I think my oestrogen levels rose more than usual and a tear rolled out lol.
Haha!

Good to see that they've hatched well. The other clutches don't get any easier though!

They look the stuff.

Cheers Brenton

great work brett!
Keep em coming mate!! Might have to get one or 2 off you soon!

Thanks but I only bought them off Gecko :) she bred them to what they are today with sharp colour and pattern, On ya Kell :p

Ha Fantastic pictures, and even better looking bubs there Smithers, so has she dropped my clutch yet :p:rolleyes:

Ha Fantastic pictures, and even better looking bubs there Smithers, so has she dropped my clutch yet :p:rolleyes:

At this stage I am waiting till all have hatched and then will see what's what. :) Didn't know what to expect really just glad something hatched. Will keep all updated on the next one's hatching ;)

At this stage I am waiting till all have hatched and then will see what's what. :) Didn't know what to expect really just glad something hatched. Will keep all updated on the next one's hatching ;)

Glad you had success, I imagine you're proud as punch with your success :)

Glad you had success, I imagine you're proud as punch with your success :)

lol Thanks mate, I am proud of the girl creating 3.1 clutches ;) and now only look in the incubator window maybe 8 times a day lol :p

This animal belongs to a friend of mine.

i-SX2RshQ-XL.jpg

i-N3Shb7R-XL.jpg

Stay tuned in 2 weeks another 2 bubba's should pop out. ;) How much fun is this breeding capper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back