Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itbites

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I just received a tag from my Tanami...

Nothing unusual there except where he got me :lol:

So after being tagged on my boob! :shock:

It's compelled me to ask...

Where's the weirdest place that you have been tagged?

Bahahaha

I totally didnt see that coming.. did it hurt? Was it throught clothes or do u wander around naked? lol

snakes have never really given me any big tags ...but I did cop a good bite from a baby blue tongue ,which wouldnt let go of my pinky and that I must say HURT!!! ...

Sel it's getting cold down this way so I was wearing clothes lol

Unfortunately he latched on in the worst place & managed to get hooked

on my nipple ring :shock: so it took 10mins waiting for him to let go!

hahaha nice spot to get bittin ive been bitten on the ear by a little coastal that my friend had near my head and on the bum through the clothes by a big olive python lol it didnt tickle one bit

I've been tagged up my arms, hands and fingers I'd say about 20 times all by the one feisty female! It's not so bad, but she's getting bigger now...:?

Sel it's getting cold down this way so I was wearing clothes lol

Unfortunately he latched on in the worst place & managed to get hooked

on my nipple ring :shock: so it took 10mins waiting for him to let go!

im going to get my other half to get some snake nipple rings.
youngest daughter got tagged on her top lip by a childreni, couldnt help but laugh

If it isn't Glow-in-the-dark puppies it's breast obssessed reptiles!!!! I love this place sometimes :D

LOL unlucky :lol:

Apart from the usual fingers/arms, I've been tagged on the cheek and the top of my head by my lovely male B&G jungle lol. The funniest though would have to be getting bitten on the big toe by a wild eastern water skink ;)

lol how did it get your nipple ring if you were wearing clothes ? i dont know if i want to know ;).
i have a fairly long fringe, ( comes down past my chin ) and my female coastal bit it and coiled around it, scary seeing a snake go for somthing like that right in front of your face :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back