Where should u fed your sake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the kitchen table of course..hasnt anyone heard of table manners...It makes no difference at all wether you feed in a tub or there cages..I personally feed all of mine in there enclosures

in there enclosure for sure , its a load of crap that it makes them attack if you feed them in there , if you always follow a procedure when feeding and another when getting them out to handle then you wont have a problem , just know your snake and you wont get bitten

i have a pair in the same tank and i have always just put a divider between them when feeding them but they will soon be going into a new tank so i might have to seporate them when i feed them how long do ya leave them before putting them back in the tank? and do you mostly hook them back in?

In tubs, but only so I can clean out their enclosures when they're busy eating. If there's nothing to clean then I feed them in the enclosures.

Always in the tub.
Have 2 in the same tank so don't want to risk them thinking of each other as food.
Or me when I poke around for that matter...
Besides there enclosure always needs a clean when its feed time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back