Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure about the snakes but its a good band

why? there's a big difference from showing telling people that are at your house buying stuff and showing photos on a forum when no one knows who you are or where you live. Plus people with rare or really high end stuff generally keep them at a different address to their home address anyway, they way reptiles get stolen is because you advertise where it is.
why would you want to keep it at someone else's house defeats the purpose of owning the animal
i would keep it quite you can judge most people that you can show eg local people that you trust

"sings" here i go again on my own

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see the little guy, but can understand why people don't show pics, security issues and all... (We all saw what happened to the reptile park a while back...) unfortunately, there will always be skeptics when there is no photographic evidence to show.... I hope this little one grows well, breeds well and proves out for you... Then I wanna see sugar-loads of pics!!!!

why would you want to keep it at someone else's house defeats the purpose of owning the animal
i would keep it quite you can judge most people that you can show eg local people that you trust

"sings" here i go again on my own
local people that then tell their mates, who steal your reptiles... A lot of people split projects and keep at different addresses so if something is stolen the whole project isn't gone. I don't see the point of publicly telling people you have something but then not show photos.

In 1998-99 I was given a hatchling spotted python from Walkabout caravan park in Townsville , this snake was leucistic, pure white with blue eyes another one was handed in , and this being an adult , both snakes were handed into NPWS Townsville, I have no idea what happened to them after that. Pic is my avatar

In 1998-99 I was given a hatchling spotted python from Walkabout caravan park in Townsville , this snake was leucistic, pure white with blue eyes another one was handed in , and this being an adult , both snakes were handed into NPWS Townsville, I have no idea what happened to them after that. Pic is my avatar

Why did you give it up?

there are a couple of leucistic getting around I know of a couple that have them also several people have 100% het pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back