who has a coastal??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally personal chioce I think.... If you buy a hatchy you grow up with it... Become really fond of it and learn its traits, know by how it moves and acts when its in a bad mood etc.

If you were to buy a yearling, you will be unsure of it and of course it will be unsure of you.... Not that I have been really tagged by a yearling yet (touch wood), I am sure it will hurt a bit more than a new hatchy...

I say you get a Lil hatchy.... Just keep asking your questions...The more you learn the better off you snake will be when you get him or her...

have to say I have had my Coastal since it was a hatchie and it has never bitten me ( yet ) and is a very placid snake, I cant wait to get my next Coastal

i havnt been betin much and im not trying to be a macho guy or whatever but i found that it doesnt hurt when you get bittin, its more of just you thinking it will hurt and being scared but its really not that bad (the biggest ive been tagged by is a adult MD...Metcalfei)

back to your question, i reckon you would be better off with the reasons above but its really just personal prefference

Just letting you know... if you just keep posting stuff for a post count its called flooding and no-one really likes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back