who has a coastal??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soz i meant suspended haydz plz stop it!! i dont want u off this site but someone will get u off here if u try to get to a sub-adult!!

Sorry I know we want young herpers looking after reptiles...but putting up with this b/s is a bit annoying.... There are a couple of posters that will be ignored by me now I think.....

i love this guy ! lols jk (aussiesnakelover)mate i totally back you on this one !

Surfcop24 said:
Sorry I know we want young herpers looking after reptiles...but putting up with this b/s is a bit annoying.... There are a couple of posters that will be ignored by me now I think.....

I am sorry to say I am with you on this one Surfcop24. It's a pity because given time they might have had something interesting & relevant to say. Now I think when ever I see their names I'll just skip over their post. Hope things improve because they are the ones missing outon a great opportunity here. :(

Kath

gettin back on topic.. i got my first snake in feb.. a juvie coastal.. he bit me once, it didnt hurt and i ended up showin it off at school... but he hasnt bitten since.. he's pretty placid (he's a sweetie really) and puts up with my b/f's mates quite well... i'd say get a young one... they so cute as littlies and like what has been said you get to know them easily :)

and i agree about givin us young people a bad name... i'd feel uncomfortable about flooding this place with irrelevant BS.. this isnt the place for it at all, MSN is designed for it and it means that the rest of us dont have to read it all... i mean no offence to anyone.. just my opinion

I've had most if not all my collection from hatchies and to see them grow and learn their individual characterstics has been interesting and fun. From breeding coastals i have found the strikey one's to have the better feeding response and easier to get going then the shy one's but once they get going they all seem to level out in temperment.
Hatchy or yearling person choice but i believe you get better understand and knowledge base from raising from hatchies for your first couple especially if your new at it. Coastals are almost bullet proof anyway but remember you can't stop at one.

hey thanks but im so annoyed everyone keeps saying "lets chat haydz!!!" as a joke and its sooooo annoying i cant believe it

yommy is right... im looking for a bigger rental place and sending the b/f to work more... i was warned when i bought my coastal that they were addictive.... i was skeptical but i must say the warning was an understatement... i've had him since feb and since march i've been wanting another... so be warned.. =)

Yup I hear you Pixi! I thought when I bought Stu his little 'Zar for Xmas that it would be a one off. Now I have two pythons of my own & have recently converted my 18 year old brother (who has just moved in with us) too because now he want's geckos! LOL Very very addictive! But worth it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back