who is Hozy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Jimy. It is imposible to do that for anybody. He is just novelty and you are old story mate.

lol, its either a trouble maker from the past or teamshermans girlfriend

Re: RE: who is Hozy

jimmy_the_kid said:
u forgot an option slatey

A person jimmy hired to make him self look better
jimmy he makes you look real good lol :lol:

RE: Re: RE: who is Hozy

what does he get after the poll slatey?
some of you nice big blue balls?
;)

Hozy is just a nice young lad who, though persecuted, has I believe just let his enthusiasm get him off to a less than perfect start on this site :) Onya Hozy lad :)

FYI hozy re: where it states about cross breeding snakes

UNCLASSIFIED NATIVE SPECIES

Native species that are not listed above may not be kept under the RLK system. Proposals For Classification of native species that are not listed above, or for the review of classification of listed species, may be forwarded to the Director-General of the DEC. Proposals must demostrate the legal availability and detail their captive Husbandry. Proposals will be referral to the Native Animal Keepers' Consonative Commitee for advice.

found here (down the bottom of the last page)

A crossbred snake would be classed as an unclassified species I would say

(man try typing from a pdf)

I like Hozy my self Africa.
I hope he will think more before posting in future. He is putting him self down by pressing submit button to quickly.

ask slatey
;)

i have his balls....they are blue....and have my name on them

LMAO Slatey!!! Nice options there.

But he's not my girlfriend, he's my beeeyaaattch!! *bling bling foshizzle ma nizzle neeeegro!*

yea nice guys making fun of me behind my back good stuff!!!

you know what im thinking you all think i'm some kind of game becuase you all seem to be playing me alot!!!

hmmm yea thanx guys PEACE OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back