who is Hozy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally reckon its time we gave Hozy a second chance.

I know personally what its like to be hurt by useless internet propaganda and im sure the kid isnt having a great time with it.

Lets leave the hassles in the past (im sure you all have had someone forgive you for something or rather and they have left it behind and gotten on with things) and give him the chance he deserves.

Jump on me or bring up my forum past, i dont care, but im just trying to keep a herper in the game. After all, that $1 you give to charity does make a difference.

Also, you have all said that if someone has a passion for something, then whatever others say shouldnt affect it, so whatever is said or brought up about me (just looking out for another human being) i dont give a hoot!

Alan.

I personally reckon its time we gave Hozy a second chance.

I know personally what its like to be hurt by useless internet propaganda and im sure the kid isnt having a great time with it.

I Agree.. Come Back Hozy. Where are you little one??? :)

Yeah im for giving him a go too. I mean there has to be the goldfish equivalent of snakes that he can keep to get his appetite whetted with.

Perhaps if hozy lets us know of what his set up is like we can let him know of what snake is best for him

I know how he feels in a way. I am still learning as I am going along and have only been keeping herps for almost 6 months (currently have 2 snakes and 3 dragons) and it is hard to keep asking questions as it makes you feel stupid, but if you don't ask and read/study, then you will never learn. Keep it up Hozy, just learn to use full stops once in a while. :)

I think the day anyone or everyone thinks they have learnt everything about herps will never happen.There's always something new and interesting around the corner!!!Also i reckon no matter how silly some questions might seem to some people is totally irrelevant.....i've always said if you don't ask you won't find out!!!A little like my sig,seek and you shall find!!!

You will find answers to many things in books but maybe not exactly what you want to know.I only just found out that the Pilbara womas are no bigger than an adult childrens...you learn something new everyday!!!

Who's billy is it....must be mine,who's packing?

lol u all suck at packing cones they are so small and 99% tabbaco u wusses have a real hit cept bry we all know u hit it a little to hard yea hozy u got to ignore the dickheads on this site i still get hassled every now and then from different people mind u it has slowed down quite alot now so just give this site a second chance

Top call Jimmy!! 'cept for the pot talk! LOL

And lets see the site give him a second chance.

Slateman said:
OK I decided to be nice to Hozy from now on. I think that he means no harm to anybody, and after all the abuse from all of us he stay cool and behaved . In some way his behavours was better than You would expect.

Good on you Hozy. Enjoy our site and take time to mature. After all you are only 15. Mabe younger, as so many kids ading year or two sometimes.

As my previous post fromYesterday say, Lets give him brake. I bet he is nice naive kid.
Why not to concentrate our nastyness on Jimmy the kid again. He felt bit sad in past few days that Hozy took his fame away.
I am locking this topic and starting new poll just for you Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back