Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coastal Jaguars, Bredl, and what ever the YANKS have done to the other snakes "granites" so take a guess. I'm thinking some high yellow diamond in here somewhere. Wish i could see it's head.

But they are all supposed to be morelia.

The first and last are Jags, don't know heap about them but they are becoming the rage in yank land as a 'morph' of Coastals. The second pic are granite Irian Jaya carpets. Another 'morph'.

Actually from what I read on a yank Morelia website I get the impression granites are natural Irian Jayas not crosses.

I also believe from what I have read that the coastals are natural too, not crossed. They are derived from one "freak" no different to an albino.

Well I wish we could get more freaks happening here..

Pure blood freaks, then all would be happy.. :D

Except for the price tag $$$$'s :(

I also believe from what I have read that the coastals are natural too, not crossed. They are derived from one "freak" no different to an albino.
That's right and even the supposed normal siblings look different to a coastal and the US still haven't really worked out the genetics of the Jaguar Carpet.....We'll be seeing animals as nice and nicer i believe in the next 5-10 years here in good old Oz!!!!

Yeh I knoww what you mean Playwell, if albino darwins are $6600 each then what are these guys worth, what would you pay for them?

That bredli is STUNNING.
It is eh, I had to look twice to make sure it was, I don't know if it is the pics but the colour looks great.

Personally i think the hypo bredli here in Oz are heaps nicer than that,i'm sure some of you own some and have photos?aCTUALLY I THINK WE HAVE ALREADY GOT ANIMALS AS NICE AND OR NICER IN AUSTRALIA.....

Here's 3 examples of morelia as nice and nicer than those jags and tigers and granites etc...
jagcarpetoz.jpg

B_WCheynei.jpg

pinky_001.jpg

Two of these are pure animals but not too sure about the jagcarpetoz one and would be interesting to see if when bred it has any inherited gene or it is just an unusually patterned and nicely coloured animal,cross or not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back