Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
I think it must be that time of year when we're all thinking of what to pair up.

This year for me will probably only be keelbacks with eggs on the ground now. I haven't quite decided if i'll pair up my bredli this season.

So what is everyone else hoping to produce this year?

DSCF5526.jpg

DSCF5527.jpg

for me hopefully coastals carpets, fat tailed gex, bynoes gex, pink tongue skinks, tawny dragons, cane grass dragons(if i get a fem) and i think thats all for me

Possibly some thick tail geckos if i can get some money together.

My jungles my womas,Bhp's and if i can get a nice male carpet who likes my female Coffs Harbour girl that would be great.

Hopefully some golden tail geckoes... if I can get them to breed, they are my first herps and I've never bred anything before, but we'll see how it goes!

bout 8 female beardies all breeding with 4 males maybe getting a few more at end of witner

beardeds, murray darlings, milii's, netteds, tawnys, ridgetails, peninsulas
also hoping to buy a pair of bhps so maby those not sure if im going to get them yet tho

also breeding birds and my squirrel gliders might have a bub now but im not 100% sure yet

Hopefully, possibly, maybe I'll have jungles and children's cooking this season. First time attempting to breed pythons though, so we'll see how that goes....... :)

yeh yeh..i know what ya gonna say...but i think ill do some beardies...if possible some bynoes and will try and do some thick tails... :D

that'll make a pretty nice omlette ;)

Macs Darwin’s stimes children’s bhps jungles berdies blues think tails as most of them have breed the last two years running :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back