why do people who own pythons can't tell the difference between a childrens an costal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah cool I'm posting from my mobile so I thought I saw a link. :)

Poor thing, it is definitely a Coastal, poor thing is just sitting in water, hopefully that is not it's usual tank.
Anyone get the vibe that she doesnt like the snake? or she is scared of the snake?

Quote:
"Need it gone asap.
It's very active!!"

yep i feel sorry for it, but its probably not on licence. or i would be tempted to take it just to get it away from her.

why do people who own pythons can't tell the difference between a childrens an costal

Why do people post questions that make no sense?
Before you start casting stones at someone's education you might want to have a good look at your own!

Before you start casting stones at someone's education you might want to have a good look at your own!

LOL Zing !
Based on the information provided though I thought the answer would be pretty obvious - The animal is wild caught and the seller doesn't know the first thing about pythons in general. Of course that's JMO and I'll never know the actual truth. Not that I particularly care either way - I never bother with GT anyhow.

Last edited:

everyone else got it, and my education is fine. look at your own.

everyone else got it, and my education is fine. look at your own.
Really?
I think people have just overlooked your bad spelling and grammar.
If you insist I look at my own education in comparison to yours. Then I have to say I have not put up posts in which the titles make absolutely no sense. I also know when to use a capital letters and punctuation.

Click "Like" if the title of this thread makes no sense to you.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't care if i can't spell, or that i choose not to use capitals as i am lazy. There are more important things to worry about than my spelling.

Is my bad grammar the only thing you can pick on? very sad. Definatly does not bother me at all.

Really?
I think people have just overlooked your bad spelling and grammar.
If you insist I look at my own education in comparison to yours. Then I have to say I have not put up posts in which the titles make absolutely no sense. I also know when to use a capital letter and punctuation.

Click "Like" if the title of this thread makes no sense to you.....
i think it would have made alot more sense if it was worded better , i don't care much for capitals or full stops ( as you may have noticed ) doesn't mean i don't know how to use them or my education is poor

if it where worded like this " why do people own pythons when they cant tell the diffrence between a children's and a coastal " instead of what was written then i wouldn't of had to re read it to get what was being said

Look i could of worded it better but didn't, thats my choice. But everyone seems to have got it.

i think it would have made alot more sense if it was worded better , i don't care much for capitals or full stops ( as you may have noticed ) doesn't mean i don't know how to use them or my education is poor

if it where worded like this " why do people own pythons when they cant tell the diffrence between a children's and a coastal " instead of what was written then i wouldn't of had to re read it to get what was being said
Exactly!
A bit rich I think. Why do people post when they can't even articulate a basic question?
i don't really mean that. I'm just saying be more tollerant of people and their knowledge of snakes as everyone is at different levels of understanding. Same as different people have varying comprehension skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some chill pills might be in order here guys. I'm an English teacher and if I got bent about every infraction of the English language online I would be in a looney bin especially with my pet peeve could 'of' instead of could've or could have. but here is the question why is it that on forums people are taking less and less time to just quickly reread what they have written before hitting the post button, more to check that it makes sense rather than to worry about spelling.

Also why get so defensive about having posted something that is confusing but didn't need to be? Is it really so unreasonable that people look for an effort to communicate clearly on a public forum designed to share opinions and seek information? If you aren't prepared to make some effort to do so what happens when future members make even less effort.

I'm sure some members will now see this as a personal attack rather than an observation so I will now don my flame suit and await the barrage to come... I hope you are happy Saintanger and Thomassss, I have risen to your bait like a cod to a spinner bait. :cry:

If you had not noticed wen tpying in a title it only allows you to type a certain amount of letters, i could not type in "why do people own pythons when they cant tell the diffrence between a children's and a coastal " or even coastal at the end as it would not fit thats why i dropped the 'a' in coastal.

I think you should be more tolerant of people who english is a secound language to them.

Last edited:
Look i could of worded it better but didn't, thats my choice. But everyone seems to have got it.

Damn, people. It's could have, not could of. And sit up straight when I'm typing this message to you. Geeeeeeez !

If you had not noticed wen tpying in a title it only allows you to type a certain amount of letters, i could not type in "why do people own pythons when theycant tell the diffrence between a children's and a coastal " or even coastal at then end as it would not fit thats why i dropped the 'a' in coastal.

I think you should be more tolerant of people who english is a secound language to them.

Stop being so intense, it's not that big a deal and the simple answer could just as easily have (note Rob72 not of) been to change the title and use what you wanted to say as your first sentence. 'Ignorant Snake Seller Needs Educating!' You didn't, that's that, it's not the end of the world. And it is just the nature of the beast that people don't know who is a native speaker and who is ESL.

LOL, fell free to pick on my spelling and grammar everyone. I really don't care.
I am not sitting up straight for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back