why do people who own pythons can't tell the difference between a childrens an costal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, fell free to pick on my spelling and grammar everyone. I really don't care.
I am not sitting up straight for anyone.

Judging by your earlier posts I doubt the honesty of this post... and it's Feel free. :lol:

LOL Picking on peoples grammar, bad spelling and education and then questioning their intelligence!!??? BAH HA HA HA HA! I love it!!!! This is what has become of the APS forum???....:) :) ;)

I think I wee'd a little... you have all made my day :)

Rob72 lol stop looking through my windows, or we will have a repeat of me letting the dogs out.
seriously you probably can see that as i live in the same suburb as you.

Wow, could I refer everyone to rule 6- Posts must remain on the topic of the thread. No need to argue over spelling and grammar, that is what Facebook is for. :) It is amazing the amount of people who end up with reptiles they know nothing about. Either through catching them or being "gifted" them.

I still don't think the hubby had any idea she was selling 'his' python and I also doubt it was a licensed pet in the first place given the container it was being kept in.... 'Dodgy Bros. Inc' comes to mind. Tell her she's dreamin'! :p

Okay, gonna set thing straight here! Judge people by their knowledge and not the way they spell or by their grammar! People get lazy and can't be stuffed hitting the shift button or adding in a full stop! Who gives a damn? If what they have to say is knowledgable (yeah, i can't spell either!!!) that's all that matters...and if you read between the lines or add a few words here and there to translate it than anything can make sense if you try!!!!!!

......Now, where were we?

Auto complete has alot to answer for these days too :rolleyes: you type something and it gets 'corrected' so something completely wrong :lol:

It is fun tho, when what someones post is ambiguous or reads funny, leads to alot of funny comments :lol: If everyone stopped making mistakes and posting everything that never had any double meanings or stuff like that, It would get a bit boring I reckon ;)

Auto complete has alot to answer for these days too :rolleyes: you type something and it gets 'corrected' so something completely wrong :lol:

It is fun tho, when what someones post is ambiguous or reads funny, leads to alot of funny comments :lol: If everyone stopped making mistakes and posting everything that never had any double meanings or stuff like that, It would get a bit boring I reckon ;)

Ha! Funny, I had an awkward convo thanks to auto correct. It was supposed to be about camp when we were planning to blast music out into the teachers tents....my friend Jack was supposed to write: I have a rechargable dock, lets do it. Bu thanks to auto corect it changed the o in dock to a an i....lets leave it there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back