Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i am with you i wont hold our bredlis with out gloves on the hubby does he lets them just bite him not me i have my leather jacket and gloves just in case, he wants to know if i am going to start wearing my motorbike helmet aswell.

but on the other hand my diamonds are so i hold them all the time with not a problem no gloves or jacket
i know its not going to hurt its the thought of getting bit my a snake that hurts
i am sure one day they will get me

Hi Nelly. I think everyone has that same feeling of dread about their first bite. :shock: I know I did but within 48 hours of getting our 1st snake, a 7 month old unhandled Bredli, I got tagged 9 times!! :shock: I couldn't get over the speed the little "darling" had. He has settled down now cos we get him [and our other girl ] out at every opportunity and for as long as we can. I think your spotted is absolutely gorgeous.:D Welcome to APS. There of lots of pussys here. Some just won't admit it! ;):lol:

I've have never been bitten...... so far. My 5 year old was, he cried for about 2 seconds but then didn't want to miss his turn to feed, so all was well. I tried to take a photo of the two tiny specks of blood but my camera doesn't have that much zoom.

thanks for the laugh Nelly :lol:
i suppose i should admit to being a little nervousof being bietten at first too.
i nearly bought an adult water python for my first, but was put off by the sheer size and power, now i have an even larger bredli who dosn't bother me at all.

I'm more frightened of my yearlings than my adults because the little ones are faster and nastier :) I don't seem to have a problem avoiding being bitten by a big snake but always get tagged by the little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back