Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you would have seen about half a white board full if you were at the herp meeting at fairy meadow on monday night... try asking Fay

Last edited:
What are you after snakes or lizards? If you want lizards give (please pm thanks), I have 3 of his and they are awesome, nice guy to deal with too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally have a few bits and pieces for sale , few chidlreni left , few more levis ready soon , bredli soon , Illawarra diamonds soon .

I have some spotted's, stimson's (December hatchies - most eating well) and some levi levi's all reasonably priced!!!! and can deliver as my folks live at Mount Warrigul or the expo at Castle Hill if anyone is interested

I have a male Woma hatchie left, albino hathies, poss. hets, jungles, BHP's soon.

Ive got Pygmy Mulga Monitors and Rough knob tail geckoes. You cant beat Amyae for unusual.

have a look at the for sale section or possibly put a wanted to buy (wollongong area) advert in the shop and swap section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back