Woma feeding success!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for an apology, and thanks for the offer Benjamin, however as i produced these in the first place, i'm sure what i have would produce them again. Anyway i'm moving my nice adult pair on (to concentrate on other projects) to a person who i know will succeed with them so i'm sure if i want some hatchlings down the track i will no where to get them from.

I just hope you have genuinely learnt from the situation for the snakes sake. I wouldn't be concerned about breeding them for a while, once you have your husbandry sorted and the womas are stress free and the right size, they will do what comes naturally.

You then have to read up on how to care for hatchlings and how to get them feeding. Your womas ate within a week of hatching as the conditions were right for them to do so. They ate varraciously in Dicky's care up to the age of 6 months (bercause the conditions were right). Once you have the conditions right they will feed regularly for you to. For the record Ramsayi is on the money, and why? because he's highly experienced in breeding and husbandry of snakes. He has offered you all the advice needed to succeed. So re-read it carefully and take notice of it, the rest is up to you.

Good Luck

Gird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back