Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot_the_mac

Reaction score
the kids call the woma "YAK' because they say they can see it written on his side. is there any other reps. out there with writings on them ???

Attachments

• w1.JPG
    w1.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 315
  • w1a.JPG
    w1a.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 223
I've got an obvious "P" on my woma. i was going to call her Ms.Pacman. lol fritzi on here i know she has a woma from sr that has "poo" on it. =)

My spotted has a questionmark on her head x] and a figure 8 on her
macci20hatchies20007-1.jpg

My boy has HOYA (a type of plant) & YUM written down his side.
11StrangelyBrown100314a.jpg

Are you the same people that designed the stars - like Sagittarius? You're all crazy.... :)

There was a thread just like this a few years ago where a woma had a distinct number 3 on it...

Lol I see sumo man too! Here's one of my mac with his quirky 'number 5' :p

DSCF2304.jpg

you'd have to have a wild imagination to see it unfortunately. =P

I got ripped off with mine, so I just used liquid paper and wrote a few words on them myself.
Would tell you all what they say but it's not appropriate. A few borat quotes & 1 even has a mankini.

between hoya and yum theres a a sumo wrestler there. if you look closely.
yes i can see a sumo..............
Lol I see sumo man too!
you'd have to have a wild imagination to see it unfortunately.
hmmm, I'm gonna have to get him out for a closer look tonight, I can't really see it.....even when I squint. Maybe it's like one of those bloody Magic Eye pics I can never get.

Unless what you're talking about is just a head, arms & legs. If that's it, it looks like some abstract icon they'd use for the Olympics or something. Probably for the sumo wrestling when it becomes an Olympic sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back