Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilbara Pythons :lol:
(I'm just teasing, but you might be able to?)

- - - Updated - - -

R4M is there ANYTHING you don't want to buy???? :rolleyes:

The new twilight DVD? That's my guess :lol:

Are yeh pretty much every thing that most 13 year olds like. Including twilight and anything that is Justin beaber... Absolutely hate that guy:D:D. By the way I was kidding about that question in other words it was rhetorical.

Last edited:
Anoying comes to mind.......PP great looking Black Head there mate and loved the earlier pics and the replies...had a chuckle of 2......
lol.gif

Folks it might be an impressive looking colour but I should point out that this python is in extremely poor condition. Not only is it emaciated but it is missing a huge section of its tail unfortunately. I haven’t bothered sexing this critter yet as I want to let the thing settle in and gain some badly needed condition first. The good news is that it took to food straight away which is unusual for wild collected Pilbara BHPs.
The significance of having a massive section of its tail missing is that if it turns out to be a male it would be more than likely be useless as a breeder (physically unable to copulate) . Of course this doesn’t rule out the possibility of sperm extraction and artificial insemination but this would be completely new territory for me. If it turns out to be a female then the tail missing shouldn’t matter. Regardless, it’s a nice snake to look at and I just had to have it..

So this one Dave is another recent find..very nice indeed..So if it turns out to be a male will you please send my way..I cant understand why you would want to keep it...He-She would look really good at my place..lol..Staying on this topic...I love the way BHPs-Womas look by there head colouration,crossing them to me is dead set riduculous..but give it time and someone will try-do it...Complete waste of time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back