Womas first tail wiggle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpb02

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Okay so as stated I was just playing a game of hide and seek with my woma. He eats weaner rats but I got a load of pinkie mice so I just hid a few and watched

he took forever to find the first one looked like he was happy enough to just eat me. He finally found it and after that I showed him the next one and got a mad tail wag it was great.

But still havnt seen this head bobbing I have heard of does this come with age? Or is my guy just happy to wag his tail?

I didn't mind it till my male woma did it anytime I went near the enclosure or held him!! Thank god he's stopped that. Kept trying to eat me.

whats this about head bobbing and tail wiggling...is this something special womas do ????? Im intrigued !!

Also...what is the hide and seek game...sounds like fun !!

Elizabeth

whats this about head bobbing and tail wiggling...is this something special womas do ????? Im intrigued !!

Also...what is the hide and seek game...sounds like fun !!

Elizabeth

Yep, its a woma thing lol.

as soon as they smell food, its like they are posessed or something. They turn into a different snake......they are full of concentration....... they make funny movements of their head and the tip of their tail wiggles crazily.......this is the time you dont put your hand in the enclosure.........like i said "creepy". But very cool to watch!

yea its definately a woma thing. they do it when they r excited which is normally when they think u gonna feed em

No way
I cant get over that video.....and that woma absolutely huge.......

The tail....out of control !!!!

Elizabeth

Haha yeh I recoreded my guy the tail went absolutly crazy it was a good laugh

Ive got to get my first snake yet !!
Hubby has been 'bitten' by the snake bug worse than me and we are both dying to get our LICENCE!!!!!!!! MR DSE are you LISTENING !!!!!!!!!!!
I breed Staffordshire Bull terriers but I am slowing down with them....a bit dogged out and I have done really well with them in the 'showing' world so in a way hubby and I are looking for a new challenge.

I have to say though i so like the womas the more i look at them. Those and the rough scaled pythons. I also like greenies...but know I must get more experience before I get one of those.

I am really thinking about the breeding side of things........and what excites me is apart from space and time I can really have as many snakes as I need to set up a really good breeding program. I have struggled with the dogs because when you get too many you just cannot give them the life they deserve.
So big adventures afoot !!

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back