Work? Jobs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your new motto's should be
1, start at the bottom you can then only go upwards
2,be nice to the people on the way up as they are the people who can kick you when you on the way down
3, Try anything once(within reason smartasses) experience is the key.

Go and work at McDonalds on the counter and see how it is to be treated rudely by ignorant arrogant people . It will toughen you up in no time, that is if you've got the curry in the first place.;)

Have you tried the theme parks - they often offer a variety of different kinds of employment :)

You may look down on these jobs, I look down on people who think they're too good for them.

I worked there for 3 and half years, worked up the funds to go to college. Best ****-job I ever had, and I've had a few.

Well everyone, I went to a job interview and they said they would love to have me, and my induction is next week, and IT IS NOT macdonalds.

thankyou to all the people who were actually giving me ideas like i asked, and not just saying macdonalds like those who did not listen or simply cannot read...

and v various canadian, i dont think im too good for one of those jobs, i was just trying to look at other ideas...
how many times do i have to say it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back