Worst movie you have seen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusk till Dawn isn't a Tarantino film.

I think that Sirens was the hardest movie for me to watch, it even had the promise of elle mcpherson's boobs in it. It was absolute torcher.

Depends on how you look at it I guess... Tarantino didn't direct it but he wrote the screen play with Robert Kurtzman.

oh and there's too many bad movies to list... be shorter for me to write a thread on my most hated actors/ress

Ella Enchanted!!! I hate that movie, crap even for a kids movie!
(Please note this was not watched by choice!!!)

Snakes on a Plane was pretty tragic
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was even worse - showing my age here lol
House of Wax.. " rolls eyes"

have to agree on Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.
pass the ketchup.

Any movie where the main theme is snakes or reptiles. They are always extremely ****.
Lastnight I watched The Wickerman.... Nicolas Cage. CRAP!!! Dont watch it.

Eraser Head (David Lynch film, I love art house but that was waaaay kooky creepy), anything with Bruce Willis.

Macbeth by Roman Polansky was pretty dodgy.
He made it after his wife was murdered and i dont think he was dealing with it very well, and the movie showed it.
Feel sorry for him but his movie was very creepy and bloody.

Australia, had to sit through the whole thing at the movies, never again :(

My mum raves about that movie, especially the scene when Hugh jackman gets wet ??? I have no idea what she is on about as I have never watched it :?

A Chilean friend suggested I watch "El topo". He said it would change the way I look at movies.
It did.

The twilight movie was pretty bad (the books are awesome beyhond words though), but the worst I've seen is Barbie and the Diamond Castle - which I was forced to watch :lol:
Not that bad, but compared to the books, I agree, It was terrible.

Thats the one lana, I was hoping the cave would just collapse and kill them all so the movie would finish

the worst movie i have ever seen is a movie called Motorama, it was about this kid that drove down this straight road for 2 hours collecting the letters that spelt motorama! Total Shizen!

AND

the sex and the city movie! ffs the movie and the series!!!!!

Watch the original with a very scary Christopher Lee instead!!!

Yep, the original is a cult classic. I watch it all the time.

There's loads of crap films out there. I forget which one's make my list of worst movies, i really should have written a list, adding crap movies to it after watching them. It seems these days whatever film i hire from video ezy, just doesnt hold my attention and i end up turning it off after about 20 minutes and taking it back.

Two that come to mind at the moment are AVP and AVP Reqium. What an insult to the original movies. Movies like these always fail when in the hands of incompetent movie makers.

I'll also add that, as much of a Christian Bale fan that i am, i dont think The Dark Knight lived up to all the hype. The story was hard to follow and it was made up of very short scenes. It left me very disatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back