yay look what i got

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeramie85

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
haha

as you know i had my party the other night

so i thought i may share what my granpa got me as it is useful and herp related

well first off he bought me a large blockmounted poster of australian non venomous snakes

and i found out i only just got it as well

because it finally arrived on wednesday (he ordered it about 2 months before hand) and then he wanted it block mounted so he went to a few places and they wouldnt have it done in time so the last place he took it he let them know it was for his 21 year old grandson (this was thursday) and the guy said leave it here and pick it up friday 10am which was real nice of him as he stopped everything else he was working on for me :lol: got it blockmounted and laminated so it would last

NON VENOMOUS SNAKES OF AUSTRALIA
Gould League
lovely pictures and a beatiful Amesthine Python in the centre (my daughter loves it and the GTP pic the most :rolleyes: )

now thats hanging in the loungeroom

he also got me 2 books
1) Australian Reptile Parks Guide to SNAKES Of South-East Australia by John Weigel
2) Australian SNAKES A Natural History by Richard Shine

with a lovely yellow GTP on front cover

haha im wrapt with these books so much info as well i got a headache just looking and reading the pictures :shock: maybe i shouldnt have done so after drinking;)

anyway
comment if you want

im happy with these pressies :lol:

Awesome! Wish my family were into herps. For chistmas I asked that the boot fairy come and resole my horse-riding boots. Lifes a B***h when your hosing the horses and the water is seeping into your socks!!

haha SL that would suck

oo uploading pics i just found a pic on my camera of one of my DPs side head shots so ill post that too

once it uploads grr

I have both those books and they are great ,always checking the guide for info .

2) Australian SNAKES A Natural History by Richard Shine

with a lovely yellow GTP on front cover

I have that one its a beautiful book and a great read! I've already put my herp book order in 4 xmas!

pic of 2 books and poster

sorry poster was too big to be able to bring up the pics and info thats on there

and also my lil DP well one of them

DSCF0007Small.jpg

DSCF0008Small.jpg

DSCF0010Small.jpg

DSCF0006Small.jpg

and also if all goes well
i wont have to buy a GTP either as granpa is looking at getting me a pair for christmas or birthday or something as a present as he works with wildlife and all that so i may get a pair going by him

does granpa need another grandaughter?

haha

he has a few grandkids but im the only one interested in animals
and also me and mum are really the only one who talks to him anymore out of his family and its a rather large family at that

aww, he sounds like such a nice kindhearted person, all my family seem to wanna do is drive my lil guy outta existance :(
Wish they were even a little more loving towards animals.

he is thalia

he does heaps of volunteer work and is trying to help anyone he can

he even got broken into not that long ago and whilst he was home even gave the 2 guys keys to one of his cars and told them to keep it its theres
he figured for them to break in they needed it more than him

haha

he has a few grandkids but im the only one interested in animals
and also me and mum are really the only one who talks to him anymore out of his family and its a rather large family at that

I'm sure theres space for a few more people in your family...come on....... hehehehe jst kidding.
but thats pretty cool.

Well I wish my granpa was still alive to even tell me he loves me :( *SIGH* take care of your granpa jeramie :D

i do try and spend as much time with him as i can

im also very worried because his health isnt the best nowdays
like in the last 3 months he has gone completly deaf in one ear he is sick more often his eyesight is going and he is starting to forget things

i even found out he handed his letter of resignation in at work main reason being he said he was to old for it anymore and they tore it up in front of him :rolleyes: and he now only has to do 3-4days work fro the same pay instead of 5-6
so i guess thats a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back